• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

Re: Rainy days and Mean Hippies

#3919 3 years, 6 months ago
It seems to me these days most people who get on forums or websites all think they are critics because they can post their opinions freely. Not saying it's always a bad thing but most the time it can be. Also in the era we live in most people are negatively minded in general. That's why we need furthur and this style of music and thoughts to help us refind ourselves
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#3921 3 years, 6 months ago
carlspackler wrote:
What is highly amusing is how people give a crap what some faceless joker says to them on the internet. Who cares? Its a lark, a joke and it has no bearing whatsoever on your real life, unless YOU choose to let it......the deader than thou types who want to tell everyone how to be "kind" irritate me a hell of alot more than any of the wise asses or troills.

That's all well and good Carl, but I'm way Furthurer than thou.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#248214 1 year, 6 months ago
This thread I suppose is still relevent today.
Funny how most of the people who posted in this thread 2 years ago aren't active on this board anymore.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248217 1 year, 6 months ago
deadbeat427 wrote:
.... That's why we need furthur and this style of music and thoughts to help us refind ourselves
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#248222 1 year, 6 months ago
I dont smoke cigaretts anymore and it doesnt annoy me when people smoke around me. Why do some heads hate it so much or have to be snobby and rude if your smoking by them. Even outside in line people ask with a little bit of a attitude not to smoke by them. just a pet peeve. Other than that, I love us
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#248226 1 year, 6 months ago
hahaa....

So much talk about the NEGATIVE and HORRIBLE philzone, yet so much good insight on this thread from folks I know for a fact are hardcore zoners.

I fuckin hate ass glitter and unicorns....

And this bullshit about deadheads being different than any other fans of any other bands is a bunch of crap. Deadheads are people just like any other fanbase....it makes me cringe when folks say act like a real deadhead. For fuck sake.....please.

I love to come to this site and cause a little drama....I geta kick out of the fact how thin skinned so many in this forum are. 99% of what I spew here is just garbage to get a rise out of folks.

Was I not loved as a child? Of course I was loved.

Did I not get enough attention? Of course I did.

So why then do you ask....why come here and cause drama.

Well, the answer is simple.

Becuse you all let me get to you....and I find that funny. Funny that many of you take a fucking internet forum so seriously that you will fight to no end and get soooooo worked up over a bunch of typed words.

And this other BS about "these people" probably dont go to shows and have lost touch with the community BS kils me. Most people I know that yank thechain of these forums still go to more shows than most and are just "pranksters" of sorts. Fuckin with ya'll.

Whatever....this is the internet. Period.

People I have met through the music, would give you the shirts off their backs in the 3D world....even if they are ass holes in the forums.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#248229 1 year, 6 months ago
And FWIW...

You see the same dynamic on Facebook when someone posts a controversial status or picture that you see on the forums. And these are people that are considered "Friends".

Its no different...

Technology has changed the world. Better or worse....not sure. But it has changed.

Now can we get to some real issues and strat bashing Bob Weir??
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#248233 1 year, 6 months ago
philisgod wrote:
And FWIW...

You see the same dynamic on Facebook when someone posts a controversial status or picture that you see on the forums. And these are people that are considered "Friends".

Its no different...

Technology has changed the world. Better or worse....not sure. But it has changed.

Now can we get to some real issues and strat bashing Bob Weir??

Really dude? Yeah let's do some Bob bashin' maybe then Phil will like us better because we like him better!
The voices tell me what to say
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#248241 1 year, 6 months ago
No....the Facebook comment was geared towards folks saying shit in the typed word that they probably would not say in person.

And really dude....Phil hasn't the slightest clue I even exist let alone cares what I say on the Furthur board....unless its towards his family. I have seen Phil's wrath when someone attacks his wife or kids on the webs. So I don't say what I say so that Phil would like me more.

I say what I say because Bob is all washed up and a drag to the music anymore. I feel sorry for him.....playing is all he knows and he fucking blows at it these days. He's a crotchety old man who now yells at his fans.

And oh btw....go fuck yourself.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#248243 1 year, 6 months ago
I was thinking the same thing Phil is god I mean it's messed up what you're doing but I get it. People shouldn't take statements on here so seriously. We all have one thing in common and that is the love of the music, and that's all that should matter when you come on a forum like this. Go ahead start bashing bobby, it won't bother me, it's only your opinion brother. Peace, pot, microdot.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#248245 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!

And if you read my first post above....99% of what a say is garbage.

Hint hint....wink wink.

Peace bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#248249 1 year, 6 months ago
I love bobby I really do but he is a drag, and his singing isn't all there. He can still play the guitar though. When I see Phil and Friends the music is soooo much more upbeat
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds