• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2753

Re: tape hunt

#34630 3 years, 3 months ago
Chester has a good point about not knowing what to do with them.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: tape hunt

#34647 3 years, 3 months ago
every time i try to play one it breaks
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder
Posts:194

Re: tape hunt

#34649 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
godblessthefreaks wrote:
where are you located? i have a metal storage trunk filled with hundreds of tapes.they were my pride and joy prior to the digital age.if i thought they would last,i would keep them.but i know they wont last forever.i dont want to pick through them or send out a few.but if you want the whole collection and if you can get anywhere near rochester ny,let me know.


if derek does not want to go grab those, i will gladly come take them off of your hands...i am in buffalo..will actually be driving by rochester tomorrow morning


Buffalo eh? I might have to hit you up this winter for some Southern Tier. I can send you whatever you want in trade. Yummy stuff that Southern Tier. It's too hot to ship beer now though...
All You Need
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: tape hunt

#34652 3 years, 3 months ago
they Do make tape to cd recorders if any were good enough qualitty to record and add to your digital collection...... my brother has a recorder that could put tapes and albums onto cd
lostsailor
Senior Boarder
Posts:552

Re: tape hunt

#34670 3 years, 3 months ago
I have some.... maybe 20. Some are great some are piss-ass-can't-believe-people-listened-to-that-shazzzzz tapes. You want em, you can have em... my wife will hug you. I have probably 3 of those old school cassete boxes worth...

Live in Sherman Oaks....
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
Posts:131
HEAVY VIBES

Re: tape hunt

#34684 3 years, 3 months ago
Sheeeeiiiiittt

I'm a tape fiend, and I live in Bakersfield...


I also have a "1 to 3" tape duplicator, if anyone wants to mail me some gems and receive them back
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by PsychicPyramid.
derek92
Junior Boarder
Posts:237

Re: tape hunt

#34688 3 years, 3 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
I have some.... maybe 20. Some are great some are piss-ass-can't-believe-people-listened-to-that-shazzzzz tapes. You want em, you can have em... my wife will hug you. I have probably 3 of those old school cassete boxes worth...

Live in Sherman Oaks....


where is that
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: tape hunt

#34693 3 years, 3 months ago
godblessthefreaks wrote:
wlewis wrote:
godblessthefreaks wrote:
where are you located? i have a metal storage trunk filled with hundreds of tapes.they were my pride and joy prior to the digital age.if i thought they would last,i would keep them.but i know they wont last forever.i dont want to pick through them or send out a few.but if you want the whole collection and if you can get anywhere near rochester ny,let me know.


if derek does not want to go grab those, i will gladly come take them off of your hands...i am in buffalo..will actually be driving by rochester tomorrow morning

im guessing this box weighs between 75/100 lbs.shipping would be killer.i want to move this as little as possible.
i feel sad that they now live in a box in my basement.my tape collection was my pride and joy for many many years.met plenty of kind heads because of trading.they are yours if you promise them a good home.the boys gave them to me(figuratively) and i will give them to you.zap me a p.m........um,i cant seem to figure out how to pm..........


email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , no personal message function
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6476

Re: tape hunt

#34696 3 years, 3 months ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
wlewis wrote:
godblessthefreaks wrote:
where are you located? i have a metal storage trunk filled with hundreds of tapes.they were my pride and joy prior to the digital age.if i thought they would last,i would keep them.but i know they wont last forever.i dont want to pick through them or send out a few.but if you want the whole collection and if you can get anywhere near rochester ny,let me know.


if derek does not want to go grab those, i will gladly come take them off of your hands...i am in buffalo..will actually be driving by rochester tomorrow morning


Buffalo eh? I might have to hit you up this winter for some Southern Tier. I can send you whatever you want in trade. Yummy stuff that Southern Tier. It's too hot to ship beer now though...


sure stay in touch
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
lostsailor
Senior Boarder
Posts:552

Re: tape hunt

#34713 3 years, 3 months ago
derek92 wrote:
lostsailor wrote:
I have some.... maybe 20. Some are great some are piss-ass-can't-believe-people-listened-to-that-shazzzzz tapes. You want em, you can have em... my wife will hug you. I have probably 3 of those old school cassete boxes worth...

Live in Sherman Oaks....


where is that


It's in the Valley- just north of Beverly Hills... I call it the poor man's Beverly Hills. I bicycle commute - otherwise I'd say I'd bring them to work in West los angeles...
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds