• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Shoreline lot

#34497 2 years, 10 months ago
The Shoreline shows were f'n great! Any other heads notice that the heat in the Deadlot was being a bunch of shitheads? People just trying to get to the next show ya jerks!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: Shoreline lot

#34673 2 years, 10 months ago
THey were just keeping us in line. Me and my buddy were perfecting the art of not walking into cops with cups o' beer in hand. And the guy biking around offering empty cups for $3 was classic.

I was giving out glow bracelets and five cops came up to me as I was giving them to some people and I asked them if they wanted one. "No but thaks". You sure? Can I just tie them to your belts? That way, when it gets dark, we can see you coming... A few laughed but a few didn't appreciate it.... I think they walked away thinking they wasted their time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34678 2 years, 10 months ago
good one lost salior,they got a job to do normally if ya dont give em a reason they leave ya alone i always say hello and offer em a water ,very few hassles
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34701 2 years, 10 months ago
I didnt have any problems with the fuzz at shoreline. They looked like a gaggle of highschool chicks gossiping in the hall. hehe
I wasnt vending or drinkn tho, so iono bout that aspect. I WAS smokin in plain sight(I have dr rec.), n didnt get harassed. Soooo iono. Ive seen/met much more douchey popos. I remember one in the lot shout out to a kid "HEY STOP...i said stop...you better not..come back.....(in increasingly lower voices. Like OHHH well, fuck it. hehe
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by DeadHead420.
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#34756 2 years, 10 months ago
Shoreline lot has sucked since my first show there in 1987. back in the touring days we always consider Shoreline shows to be "off" days cuz the vending was always such a pain in the ass. The good part about Shoreline was you could always get a ticket for the lawn, even when the rest of the country was selling out solid. and even if you didn't want to pay to go in you could hear Jerry clearly from behind the fence in the back of the lawn...
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#35016 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, that sounds about right. I just remember back in the day when you could walk around with a cold Bass and nobody said a things except....well you know...dddd.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#35017 2 years, 10 months ago
True dat Brau. Just seemed a bit controlling. I guess it wasn't that bad as i've heard that some shows won't allow ANY lot...now that is sad...

Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile...
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#35040 2 years, 10 months ago
hahaha at shoreline these two cops who were being really dick where walking and some dude purposily spilled his cup of beer all over the cops pants. I couldnt help but start to laugh out loud
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#35051 2 years, 10 months ago
thats the kinda shit that starts them cracking skulls
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 3.02 seconds