• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jerry
Fresh Boarder

Furthur Poster Scalping Problem!

#3424 3 years, 6 months ago
As many of you have seen, many of the Furthur Posters are ending up on e bay. On 12/30 I saw people buying way more than one or two posters at a time. My girlfriend saw the same thing on 12/31 & I myself witnessed a lady buying 25 posters! That was obviously not for personal use. Should there not be a limit of one or two per patron? The same thing happened in Colorado in February, and my girlfriend was lucky to get one, being in line within moments after the doors opened. Anyone else think letting people buy tons of posters is fair?
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Poster Scalping Problem!

#3426 3 years, 6 months ago
Jerry wrote:
As many of you have seen, many of the Furthur Posters are ending up on e bay. On 12/30 I saw people buying way more than one or two posters at a time. My girlfriend saw the same thing on 12/31 & I myself witnessed a lady buying 25 posters! That was obviously not for personal use. Should there not be a limit of one or two per patron? The same thing happened in Colorado in February, and my girlfriend was lucky to get one, being in line within moments after the doors opened. Anyone else think letting people buy tons of posters is fair?

25!? Wow, that’s not right. There should be a limit of 2 per person especially for the signed and numbered prints like Spusta does which are in high demand.
Jerry
Fresh Boarder

#3432 3 years, 6 months ago
50 in Colorado, the guy in front of her. Way out of control.
HOOKAH
Junior Boarder

#3447 3 years, 6 months ago
25 posters!!!??

someone shoulda smacked that BIOTCH
]
wtf!

i dont care she's just getting by
let her get by on someone else
Some folks trust to reason
Others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing
But I know it come out right

PITT Heads ?
BRING THOSE JAMS TO PITT
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#3481 3 years, 6 months ago
I agree, there should be a limited esp for those of us who collect for are own collection
What would be the answer to answer man
Fishtown Boy
Fresh Boarder

#3485 3 years, 6 months ago
Yea one/two at a time.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Fishtown Boy.
Jerry
Fresh Boarder

#3530 3 years, 6 months ago
First night of Colorado, we got in right when the doors opened. We secured a spot on the rail, and I sent my gf to the merch stand. She said the guy in front of her bought 50 posters, and she feared she would not get one. Why is this tolerated?
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#3534 3 years, 6 months ago
I go right to the source.The artist.I have had zero trouble getting one of everything Mike dubois has done directly from him.I paid $45 for Colorado and $45 for new years after the show as "sold out" Where there is a will there is a way!...
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadheadnj
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#3548 3 years, 6 months ago
you should be able to buy as many as you want because they should never run out
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
deliadelion
Junior Boarder

#3577 3 years, 6 months ago
I wasn't noticing the posters on eBay so much as the tickets--jeez! I bet some folks are going to end up eating those seats.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds