• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

Re: If you had a million dollars to spend...

#35917 3 years, 4 months ago
I know this won't be fun but I'd buy 3 rental properties in my area and I'd bring in $4,000 a month (in today's dollars) for the rest of my life. Over 30 years that's $14,000,000.

Oh, and a custom guitar that I just designed online... $7,000. That's all.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#36009 3 years, 4 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
I know this won't be fun but I'd buy 3 rental properties in my area and I'd bring in $4,000 a month (in today's dollars) for the rest of my life. Over 30 years that's $14,000,000.

Oh, and a custom guitar that I just designed online... $7,000. That's all.

I'd like to see that geetar
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#36047 3 years, 4 months ago
If i had that amount of money I would rent a killer huge outdoor venue for about a week and pay furthur to play a free show for all the kids. But only by word of mouth kinda thing ya dig.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#36049 3 years, 4 months ago
intothesun wrote:
Deadhead 420...seriously, wtf is wrong with you...feces and blood? There's a difference between being wierd and being a wingnut. i liked the glow paint and rival the pranksters...but the feces and blood...you are a god damn idiot . Keep your mouth shut kid.

Seriously if someone saying feces gets your panties in a bunch than how do you even make it threw the day? ..... Sounds like your still a little bitter from your rehersal thread ; )

Lighten up bro You and deadhead420 both seem hella cool. no need to trip on eachother

Id like to say to my sisters and my brothers for keepin faith cuz when the story flies and the wind blows we goin at a steady pace. and when the battle is done and the victory is one we can all shout together we have over come.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Smiley from Texas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, mountainjam28
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#36050 3 years, 4 months ago
intothesun wrote:
And if i tried to give myself head and it didn't work, why would i blame you? I was simply annoyed by your pointless comments about shit that only a child who has injuries from being dropped as a baby would say.

walk together little children we dont ever have to worry. true this world of trouble we got to love one another. and lets take our fellow man by the hand. try to help him to understand.. we can all be together forever and ever when we make it to the promised land : )
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#36055 3 years, 4 months ago
Chester wrote:
LightningBolt wrote:
I would buy Tiger back from Jim Irsay

That would be cool. I'd donate some to charity too. Maybe start a retirement home for old Deadheads. lol

That's a retirement home I'd like to see. I can just picture the shenanigans when medication time arrives!
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#36143 3 years, 4 months ago
free further concerts for everyone (who is chill) till the money runs out... killer idea!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by mountainjam28.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#36146 3 years, 4 months ago
First I'd camp for, like, a week all alone and consider what I'd really do with it.

My gut reaction says I'd take care of some dental issues so I can eat raw broccoli again; go on thesamba.com and make a longtime dream-come-true for me; invest about 1/3 of it in some land here in the mountains; and donate the rest to local & regional drug & alcohol recovery programs.
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by bokb. Reason: cain't spell brockley good
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#36159 3 years, 4 months ago
find a way to bring back jerry
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds