• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: If you had a million dollars to spend...

#34483 3 years, 3 months ago
Deadhead 420...seriously, wtf is wrong with you...feces and blood? There's a difference between being wierd and being a wingnut. i liked the glow paint and rival the pranksters...but the feces and blood...you are a god damn idiot . Keep your mouth shut kid.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#34491 3 years, 3 months ago
hahahahaha
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34496 3 years, 3 months ago
HEY SOMETIMES YA GOT TO MAKE YOUR OWN PAINT.im starting to think you might be bi polar one day you want to be friends the next your calling people names
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34500 3 years, 3 months ago
intothesun wrote:
Deadhead 420...seriously, wtf is wrong with you...feces and blood? There's a difference between being wierd and being a wingnut. i liked the glow paint and rival the pranksters...but the feces and blood...you are a god damn idiot . Keep your mouth shut kid.

Its alright dude. I know your mad cus you tried to give yourself head t'day n it didnt work. Ya gotta break a couple ribs, man.
And you'd be surprised how many people paint with feces n blood. Beautiful art too, so why dont you keep your damn mouth shut, or i might gather some of that shit spraying outa it, n use it for a painting. So there. Dont include me in your messages. All you do is spout negativity, so go play another shitty song in your pajamas. I know a good guitar teacher that teaches 5 n 6 year olds. Ill shoot you his number. So bite me dude.

=-) =-) Wow some sheeple amaze me =-) =-) =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#35430 3 years, 3 months ago
Alembic Custom guitar
Shows and Miracles to hand out
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Jack Straw
Junior Boarder

#35440 3 years, 3 months ago
DaysBetween wrote:
Give 1/2 to my family and be on tour for the rest of my life. That is, unless they want to come with me.....
Peace,
-Steve

That's what I'd do too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#35849 3 years, 3 months ago
charlieandhunter.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
intothesun
Visitor

#35873 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
intothesun wrote:

Its alright dude. I know your mad cus you tried to give yourself head t'day n it didnt work. Ya gotta break a couple ribs, man.
And you'd be surprised how many people paint with feces n blood. Beautiful art too, so why dont you keep your damn mouth shut, or i might gather some of that shit spraying outa it, n use it for a painting. So there. Dont include me in your messages. All you do is spout negativity, so go play another shitty song in your pajamas. I know a good guitar teacher that teaches 5 n 6 year olds. Ill shoot you his number. So bite me dude.

=-) =-) Wow some sheeple amaze me =-) =-) =-)

You know someone that teaches five and 6 year olds guitar...?.so, i guess you mean your teacher? Only someone that is of that age would talk about making art with feces and blood of a platypus. If you think I'm negative by saying your immature talk is ridiculous...well your wrong. It is ridiculous...sowwrry to huwt yu feewwings. All of your posts are childish gibberish and none of them make a lick of sense at all. Please, shoot me your teachers number. Or were you tring to huwt my feeewwiings
intothesun
Visitor

#35874 3 years, 3 months ago
And if i tried to give myself head and it didn't work, why would i blame you? I was simply annoyed by your pointless comments about shit that only a child who has injuries from being dropped as a baby would say.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#35886 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay maybe I should explain, DH 420 has a very different perspective then some of us and as it does seem childish at times who are we to judge.

To each their own, live and let live......I could quote some Augustine for you if that makes it click. Just try and ignore posts that you deem childish and we can all go back to not personally attacking our forum mates.

Thanks.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, DeadHead420, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds