• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

If you had a million dollars to spend...

#34143 3 years, 3 months ago
what would you buy? I think I would buy some hookers, a suitcase of coke and a nice used Sherman tank.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: If you had a million dollars to spend...

#34148 3 years, 3 months ago
sounds like charlies sheens weekend
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34151 3 years, 3 months ago
i was going more for Belushi with a dash of Sheen throw in.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34159 3 years, 3 months ago
shades of 1942 i see,i like it.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#34190 3 years, 3 months ago
Give 1/2 to my family and be on tour for the rest of my life. That is, unless they want to come with me.....
Peace,
-Steve
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34192 3 years, 3 months ago
I'd see every show Bobby and Phil ever play again, together and seperate.... thats all I would spend for myself for the most part (plus hotels, food ect.) and then I'd get a bunch to my family or just have it there for them to dig in on whenever.
intothesun
Visitor

#34198 3 years, 3 months ago
He said coke. Charlie Sheen smokes crack. Big difference. night and day.
intothesun
Visitor

#34200 3 years, 3 months ago
Build a garage. Put in a workout area. Buy a nice grill. A dirtbike. Another quad. Ford diesel truck(convert to bio-d). Solar panel my roof. 3 Motorcycles 2 scooters. Wave runners. Fishing Boat/party boat...a big boat. Snowboards. John Deere Aligator atv. And other toys adding up to about 250,000. Then, I would throw a party for fun and hire some cool bands.. 7,500 (including Indian/sushi/and various foods for guests and wine.)
Then, I would start a non profit for animals. The goal would be to inform and educate people to be good pet owners to help reduce neglect and abuse going on too much in our country. we will give out Leashes to promote exercise, doghouses for those who cannot afford for pet, and offer asistance walking pets for elderly or handicap citizens are goals. There will be no office just the cost of the materials given and the lectures and advertising . im thinkin like 30k a year. I'll set aside enough money for 10 years. Thats 300K. That leaves about 400K. I would put my home up for sale and move to the country so i have a place to play with my toys.
I'll take 200K and invest in a business preferably a franchise food business. I'll put 100k into savings. And 100k into a checking account. I'll then call captain tony and see if he can sell me a bump - I'll bring the wine.
intothesun
Visitor

#34206 3 years, 3 months ago
also I would build a greenhouse and grow lots of fruits, vegetables, and herbs so I always have fresh produce , wine, and dank.
Maybe i could afford a good manager and get in with Jay Z to produce a wicked ass albulm and the i can make anothe million and travel Europe and ski the alps.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...nT60Ecj-WnhBp1WnoAXg
intothesun
Visitor

#34208 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah I'd also buy some horses and pigs. I love pigs. I'd also buy my wife the corgi puppy she really wants to get.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds