• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Now playing 6-14-91 RFK VFTV 2

#34053 3 years, 1 month ago
SCWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C 20 YEARS AGO TODAY THREAD...... jerrrrrrrrrrrrrryYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! bobby without the ghastly beard looks 40 years younger sportin the daisy dukes LOL.............Hornsby in tow too!!!!! Man I miss this....;( ..................big screen tv and surround sound... gooddamn a party just broke out up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Now playing 6-14-91 RFK VFTV 2

#34055 3 years, 1 month ago
We gonna getcher yer wang dang doodle ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I haven't watched this in years fin as phenomenal as I remembered it and I'm only up to the second tune LOL
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34057 3 years, 1 month ago
whats it on?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34059 3 years, 1 month ago
Its View From the Vault 2 ... dvd.......... if you don't own it GET IT .... trust me.. 30 years on this bus and this show is definately in top 10 attended............ for those who scoff at 90's dead... your missin a sweet one here..
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34060 3 years, 1 month ago
i thought you ment a tv channel atually i saw kfenders post and realized i do have it someone made a bunch of DVDS for me and it was one of them,thanks
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34064 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome! Put it on turn it up................Ima gonna sit right here until I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34066 3 years, 1 month ago
Hornsby & Jerry tearin up this big river wholly shiiiitte mooslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34079 3 years, 1 month ago
Fuck I Miss Jerry................Row Jimmy Row.......................beautiful........gettin a lil misty eyed.....not to fast & not to slow..............."thats the way its been in town.......ever since they tore the jukebox down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34086 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm goin back home thats what I'm gonna do! Bobby animated rockin spittin............Jerry & Hornsby rockin it out...best version of BT Wind ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#34087 3 years, 1 month ago
BACK TO TENNESEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my brains about to explode.... in a good way!!!!!!!!

Drink all day & rock all night!!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds