• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Shoreline posters?!?

#34222 3 years, 3 months ago
ddsstyle wrote:
franklinstower wrote:
Bring your own poster tube...that's what I do. It serves as my air guitar for the night as well.

now thats an idea

Good idea. And limiting the number you can buy is smart.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#34269 3 years, 3 months ago
franklinstower wrote:
Bring your own poster tube...that's what I do. It serves as my air guitar for the night as well.

An air guitarist huh?

I wonder if that would be the highest and best use for the trouble of bringing in a tube?
RainandSnow
Fresh Boarder

#34352 3 years, 3 months ago
We went in early on 1st night of Shoreline, bought our posters and were able to get one of the lockers next to the info booth. Luckily, we remembered about the locker at end of show. Wish all venues had lockers or coat check!
aiko420
Junior Boarder

#34370 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, I am a little bit bummed. I submitted a design for Shoreline and was told that they were going to use it at first. Then I received a message from them saying that a poster for the shows was not in the budget, but they would use my design for the Summer Tour poster. Now I am wondering it that is true or not.

I like the design though, Everett does some cool designs. I always bring in a tube as well and go straight to the merchandise table. They do need to put a limit on the number you can buy. I have bought multiples for friends that could not attend the show (especially if it is a run at a certain venue), but not to resell.
Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
franklinstower
Junior Boarder

#34376 3 years, 3 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
franklinstower wrote:

An air guitarist huh?

I wonder if that would be the highest and best use for the trouble of bringing in a tube?

TRUST...a poster was procured. That's the only reason to bring it and there is no need to worry about damaging it. A $2.00 investment to keep a poster in mint condition is well worth it.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#34378 3 years, 3 months ago
aiko420,

Can we discuss that fall 10 bike logo poster you did?

I can print i locally if you give me unsucured files or I would be willing to buy one for 20-30 bucks. Please let me know I have been losing sleep -j/k
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#34427 3 years, 3 months ago
franklinstower wrote:
FaceOnMars wrote:
franklinstower wrote:

An air guitarist huh?

TRUST...a poster was procured. That's the only reason to bring it and there is no need to worry about damaging it. A $2.00 investment to keep a poster in mint condition is well worth it.

I was just kiddin' you franklins' ... I wish I had the foresight to think ahead in such a manner! I don't know, I just don't want to have any distractions or have to remember anything other than where my car was parked!
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder

#34470 3 years, 3 months ago
there was a second shoreline poster designed by dubios
franklinstower
Junior Boarder

#34480 3 years, 3 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
franklinstower wrote:
FaceOnMars wrote:
franklinstower wrote:

An air guitarist huh?

I was just kiddin' you franklins' ... I wish I had the foresight to think ahead in such a manner! I don't know, I just don't want to have any distractions or have to remember anything other than where my car was parked!

It's all good....I saw someone do it once and I was sold on the idea...I know distractions can happen but it's a hell of a lot less of a hassle than not having it and shlepping a poster around dancing people.....Give it try!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34482 3 years, 3 months ago
where can I get a poster tube, walmart? --- and security shouldn't hassle you for a poster tube right?

thats a great idea and I'm definitley gunna grab me one
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds