• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: So.....

#34091 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
salvation army is good for cheap cloths ,check craigslist for free shit to make your garage alittle more comfortable,try to get a place and a job fast you dont want to be homeless forever this is how it starts all kidding aside good luck man

I go to salvation army 3-4 times a week. Always findin great gd stuff. Lookin for a steady job, and a place. =-)

Someone jus gave me a 3 room tent, i should jus go live in the woods. mhmmm yessir.

P.S. Grrrr lol, heres to 2 bus rides back home, and sittin across the aisle from not 1, not 2, but 3 people that are all crosseyed. lol
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34093 3 years, 2 months ago
Dude, you should totally nail that mannequin. I think she's got eyes for you.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34126 3 years, 2 months ago
actually camping is not a bad option most state parks will let ya stay in the same site for 2 weeks then ya pack up and move to the site next to it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34128 3 years, 2 months ago
I think if he's camping out in the open, it makes it easier for me to take a shot at him.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#34142 3 years, 2 months ago
I think that just cost you a karma point lol. I know how that hurts your feelings.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34146 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I think that just cost you a karma point lol. I know how that hurts your feelings.

losing karma for taking shots at 420? What kind of forum is this?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34161 3 years, 2 months ago
it aint right to kick a guy when hes down any other time no prob ill give ya a karma point tomorrow
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#34164 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
it aint right to kick a guy when hes down any other time no prob ill give ya a karma point tomorrow

ahh, I have a wierd way of showing tough love.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34182 3 years, 2 months ago
its all good im sure ya just woulda winged em anyway nothing fatal
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#34217 3 years, 2 months ago
Platypus,

ok...the houses I had in mind are being foreclosed on and are now longer available for rent. There are two more houses.. I am waiting on word back.

But that's just in our town proper, nearby towns also have similar rents.

You should come up and get a camping spot nearby. Better than a garage in the desert. Perfect weather now, low hassle. You can look around.

We don't have any extra room or a garage and are maxed out on the number of pets. There is also Thursday market in Chico, easy to sell whatever.

Get food stamps if you can. Maybe enroll at Chico state and get student loans. There are jobs around here too.

and if you are at all interested in helping restore a historic tour bus, we could use a little volunteer assist for your life experience.

Still working on it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds