• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: So.....

#33851 3 years, 1 month ago
well at least its summer you can work on your tan you should bum change at the beach or sell waters,buy a case and sell em for a buck a piece
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33853 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I'm sure he would choose the anus region. How's life on the road treating ya? Have you resorted to Jon Voight tactics yet?

Not horrible. No tv, so i took a bus to the beach, n sipped a few steel reserves whilst reading a shitty book. lol Could be worse.
Still hopin to find a place to hang my hat. Besides on the creepy manequin this chick has in her garage. hahaha =-) I named the thing Sancho. I say thing, cus im not sure about its sex. Ok, it has a mustache....so youd think dude..but its got such tender eyes....so iono.

.......hahahaha. Oh, and who the fuck is jon voight?

P.S. Sorry for the many posts. Jus quoting from different comments. =-) Goin "home" in a couple minutes. ttyl people.

Jon Voight did some questionable things in the move "Midnight Cowboy." You'd be better for seeing it as it is a classic. Another thing that Mr. Voight is famous for is being Angelina Jolie's father and starring in 1 or 2 of the "Mission Impossible" movies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#33855 3 years, 1 month ago
and don't forget his appearance in Deliverance...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33982 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey sorry I missed ya you screwed up platypus lover. We could have used you on the camel toe thread.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34021 3 years, 1 month ago
hes working on his tan slinging oranges at freeway off ramps i heard the mexicans are pissed off at him
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#34047 3 years, 1 month ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I'm sure he would choose the anus region. How's life on the road treating ya? Have you resorted to Jon Voight tactics yet?

Not horrible. No tv, so i took a bus to the beach, n sipped a few steel reserves whilst reading a shitty book. lol Could be worse.
Still hopin to find a place to hang my hat. Besides on the creepy manequin this chick has in her garage. hahaha =-) I named the thing Sancho. I say thing, cus im not sure about its sex. Ok, it has a mustache....so youd think dude..but its got such tender eyes....so iono.

.......hahahaha. Oh, and who the fuck is jon voight?

P.S. Sorry for the many posts. Jus quoting from different comments. =-) Goin "home" in a couple minutes. ttyl people.

a place to hang your hat---classic ---good luck dude sounds like a shitty situation---and surprisingly the board has been relatively calm and insightful the past few days

sounds like you are a little confused over there with the mannequin....
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34065 3 years, 1 month ago
Its jus the way the manequin looks at me. Like he KNOWS. Like only if he/she could speak he'd/she'd know the secret to life.
Ya know what i mean? lol. Actually i know the meaning of life. And its simple. Jus be HAPPY, and to see the beauty of even the most mundane object. I guess, iono. lol. Yaaawwwwn tired. Worked on my tan a bit. Was thinkn bout slangin oranges but the local mexicans orange gangsters beat me with there fruit until i promised not to even think about lookin at an orange in the future. Ohhhhh well. Naww, actually mellowed out near the beach tday, n did a lil good ol fashion spanging. Its been a while. lol. Only got lik 17. 45 or sum nonsense, for the day. Which i guess isnt toooo bad. At least i wont go hungry and i was able to get some dogfood for my hound(and kitty, i dont think she'll mind dogfood) hehehe

Soooo any talk of sandy camel toes, dosing of children, or various methods of "correcting" troubled forum members? lol

P.S. I EAT BABIES WITH TERIYAKI AND SOY SAUCE!!!....!!!!!......???????!!!!!!.....
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34074 3 years, 1 month ago
do you stir fry em in your wok
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#34076 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
do you stir fry em in your wok

Nawww man. I wish i had a wok. BUT I LIVE IN A GARAGE. lmao. Thats no excuse, thats a recent event. IM NOT ASIAN......
Ive never even used a wok. Im gonna get a wok for tour so i can cook wooks. yuummmmmm

P.S. Annnnd hihohiho if off to "home" i go. I think i juusss might have some resin in my piece to scrape n smoke. =-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#34089 3 years, 1 month ago
salvation army is good for cheap cloths ,check craigslist for free shit to make your garage alittle more comfortable,try to get a place and a job fast you dont want to be homeless forever this is how it starts all kidding aside good luck man
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds