• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
LaMong
Junior Boarder

Re: GATHERING OF THE VIBES!!! 2011

#33977 3 years, 1 month ago
Only hitting Friday Vibes- probably coming straight from Mansfield! Can't wait for that Friday lineup! As long as I'm there as Kung Fu starts playing- early on Friday- It will be a proper beginning to the day!
sneakyjack
Junior Boarder

#33981 3 years, 1 month ago
Never had such a good time. Its bummer to miss the carnival stops besides the Friday Furthur show at Vibes but I'm stayin in Bridgeport Thurs til Sunday - Rhythm Devils on Sunday too!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#33995 3 years, 1 month ago
LaMong - just a heads up, if you only have a 1 day pass I don't think you can enter the Vibes until 10am or suttin like that - you should go to there site and check up on it. If you have a camping pass you can enter anytime after it initially opens on Thursday - even like 3-4am, I asked them about that.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#34084 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't know if they have offered here on furthur.net, but GOTV has something set up where if you are a regular .orger you can sign up for .org's own camping space at GOTV and it is suppossed to be pretty cool....

I'll be there for the whole shabang. I can't wait to just chill and be chill.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#34120 3 years, 1 month ago
I would be a .orger if you could use e-mail addresses from a website to sign up and they didn't have this dumb rule where your e-mail has to be from a home computer....
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#34356 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I would be a .orger if you could use e-mail addresses from a website to sign up and they didn't have this dumb rule where your e-mail has to be from a home computer....

ratdog.org is a chaotic place and people get pretty childish- so for a whiel it was easy to set up a user name - many of them- and just start posting crazy shit. So in an effort to bring some accountability to the users, they probably did this to clamp down on the chaos.

Sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds