• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: 22nd anniversary today. Yay!

#33669 3 years, 3 months ago
Yup. Irish kevins is hilarious. Ever hear them sing happy birthday?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33676 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Yup. Irish kevins is hilarious. Ever hear them sing happy birthday?

no, never have. I told the them one time, I read where people were scared to pass by the open windows, and they were like why, I said because you insult everyone and they thought that was funny, it was like they didn't realize what was happening.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33686 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes. Harassing passer-bys seems to be a tradition.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33688 3 years, 3 months ago
my name was west virginia one night. Every time I walked by, the guy would yell there goes West virginia!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#33710 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Last time we were at Captain Tony's, the old Captain was there himself. Just got out of the hospital. He was like 95 years old and hooked up to an oxygen tank. He was sitting at a table getting his picture taken with patrons and a tip jar begging for money to take a trip to Jamaica. My wife went over while I took the picture and the horny old dog grabbed her ass.

I heard he was like that. We were there the week he was sent to the hospital. Someone told me he had 18 children over the years. I got in a fight with a parrot outside that place. I think he won.

tony thats hilarious, you strike me as one who would engage in verbal/physical abuse with a parrot...i used to have a big ass macaw from south america, blue and gold, thing was PRIME, would fuck with everybody and repeat some pretty outrageous shit
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33714 3 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Last time we were at Captain Tony's, the old Captain was there himself. Just got out of the hospital. He was like 95 years old and hooked up to an oxygen tank. He was sitting at a table getting his picture taken with patrons and a tip jar begging for money to take a trip to Jamaica. My wife went over while I took the picture and the horny old dog grabbed her ass.

I heard he was like that. We were there the week he was sent to the hospital. Someone told me he had 18 children over the years. I got in a fight with a parrot outside that place. I think he won.

tony thats hilarious, you strike me as one who would engage in verbal/physical abuse with a parrot...i used to have a big ass macaw from south america, blue and gold, thing was PRIME, would fuck with everybody and repeat some pretty outrageous shit

my wife tried to get me a parrot one time as a gift, but they were and still are so expensive. the plan was to teach it exactly what your macaw would do, but it just didn't seem like something we could afford at the time.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds