• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: 22nd anniversary today. Yay!

#33628 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Wow, 22 years, congratulations, I got one coming up in July - 17 years. Does your wife approve of this childish nonsense on this board?

Yes. She is my biggest supporter. I encourage her to read all this brilliant writing. She is a big fan of the camel toe endeavor. My daughter logs on at her apartment and reads just to see what her dad and uncle are up to. That's a story for another day, though. They all think its funny. Its like this at my house all the time actually. I have been told that we should get a reality show and get paid for all the nonsense and toilet humor that occurs here. My dog just farted, wtf. My whole family room smells like a camel pen now.

it is brilliant writing, I believe Hemingway himself if he was alive to day would say, "you brought me back for this shit?" Old Ernie could be quite a character when he was working on them there booky things.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33633 2 years, 10 months ago
I like to sit in Hemingway's chair at Sloppy Joe's in Key West and wonder if he enjoyed toilet humor as well. By the way, ever visit Captain Tony's in Key West? His souvenir cups became dog food scoops at my house. I think of Captain Tony every time I feed the dogs.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33635 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I like to sit in Hemingway's chair at Sloppy Joe's in Key West and wonder if he enjoyed toilet humor as well. By the way, ever visit Captain Tony's in Key West? His souvenir cups became dog food scoops at my house. I think of Captain Tony every time I feed the dogs.

Have visited it many times. My wife and I and another couple were just there in April. I asked the guy playing at Captain Tony's if he knew any Dead songs, and he asked, "what one do you want to hear?" talk about being suprised. I told him Scarlet Begonias. He did a decent job. Had a guy earlier that day at Willie T's (I thinkl) play me Deal which went straight into I know you rider. It was the best time we've had down there so far.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33636 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:

I think old Hemingway enjoyed alot of butt humor in his day.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33641 2 years, 10 months ago
Last time we were at Captain Tony's, the old Captain was there himself. Just got out of the hospital. He was like 95 years old and hooked up to an oxygen tank. He was sitting at a table getting his picture taken with patrons and a tip jar begging for money to take a trip to Jamaica. My wife went over while I took the picture and the horny old dog grabbed her ass.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33642 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Last time we were at Captain Tony's, the old Captain was there himself. Just got out of the hospital. He was like 95 years old and hooked up to an oxygen tank. He was sitting at a table getting his picture taken with patrons and a tip jar begging for money to take a trip to Jamaica. My wife went over while I took the picture and the horny old dog grabbed her ass.

I heard he was like that. We were there the week he was sent to the hospital. Someone told me he had 18 children over the years. I got in a fight with a parrot outside that place. I think he won.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#33643 2 years, 10 months ago
Congrats!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33645 2 years, 10 months ago
We have that picture around here somewhere. I should scan it and post it. Favorite bars in Key West. Green Parrot Bar, Captain Tony's, Schooners, Irish Kevin's, Sloppy Joe's, Willie T's, and The Bull and Whistle.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33647 2 years, 10 months ago
I've gone to Key West 3 times in the 8 years I've been in Florida. Sun and fun, scooters and heavy drinking. I'd like to give Fantasy Fest a whirl. I think that would be crazy.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33665 2 years, 10 months ago
Irish Kevins was the first bar I ever visited in the Keys and I loved it. A person has to have a tolerance level in that place. If the entertainment knows they can get to you, they will.
i never been to Fantasy Fest, too big a crowd for me, sounds like it is getting out of hand, tourists taking over the town, locals love the money, but alot don't speak highly of the scene anymore.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds