• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33616 3 years, 3 months ago
dinglesberries make good christmas ornaments. We could branch out with this system of yours.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33621 3 years, 3 months ago
Nothing like a tree laden with garland and dingleberries. Ah, the good old days. I remember we were so poor, my granny baked dingleberry pies every christmas.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33624 3 years, 3 months ago
While momma "entertained" the Hells Angels in the kitchen, me and Poppa would hang dingleberries on our Christmas tree, then we would get stoned and watch the radio. sometimes, on special nights, we might even turn on the radio.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33629 3 years, 3 months ago
We had a radio like that once. But rent-a-center came and took it away because pops spent all his money on cocaine, hookers, and Boone's Farm.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33631 3 years, 3 months ago
well at least you guys had a rent a center. We had to make our make-shift radio out of twigs, vines, hooker parts and empty Boone's farm bottles. Coke was a rare special treat, we sometimes sprinkled it on our corn flakes that we have saved up from selling neckties to mom's sailor friends.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33659 3 years, 3 months ago
uncle boonies good stuff ,brings me back to my teenage years,but i digress you guys had a radio? we dreamed of having a radio we just beat the crap out of each other for fun,teeth make good presents by the way
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33664 3 years, 3 months ago
we had one station, it played nothing but polka music, it drove old poor Grandpa insane, one night, he had enough so he bought himself an accordian and shoved it up Grandma's ass.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33667 3 years, 3 months ago
i bet thats where the who got the idea for squeezbox,grandma got a squeezbox she plays it when she blows air our her ass. your family should sue the beejebus out of them .I know a guy he takes any case works out of his station wagon but hes cool dont let the ankle moniter fool ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33677 3 years, 3 months ago
I can't sue the Who, I think that's against the law. Ever remember the court case - Wookies vs. Roger Daltery?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33684 3 years, 3 months ago
308 views as of last count. Man, alot of closet camel toe cleaners. Could be competitors.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds