• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33366 2 years, 10 months ago
well put
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33367 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
hard work and dedication to a trade made this country great,you sir are a great american,i feel so proud right now ,what a country we live in where a young man through hard work and persverence can work his way thru tons of camel toe and rise up and start his own buisnees ,wait im gonna cry

I can no longer cry. I am full of pride. I can tell my friends how I have wrote back and forth with the single most greatest person ever to endorse camel toe cleaning.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by captaintony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33450 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking of expanding this camel toe cleaning business but will need an extra hand. No experience is necessary, you can learn on the job. I was thinking dh420 would be perfect for the job. Hopefully he is not afraid of camel toes.
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33457 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I was thinking of expanding this camel toe cleaning business but will need an extra hand. No experience is necessary, you can learn on the job. I was thinking dh420 would be perfect for the job. Hopefully he is not afraid of camel toes.

I hate to pile on a guy who's having the kind of tough times that he is, but I suspect that it's not the camel's toes he's afraid of as much as it is getting near water and cleaning supplies ... I'm just saying.

In addition to that, there is his regrettable use of text short-hand in his posts. While most likely meant to convey a tone of conversationality, it belies a woefully bankrupt attention to detail ... on the other hand, he has shown an affinity for the outcasts of the animal kingdom, so perhaps he might be worthy of some manner of probationary internship.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by nastero.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33459 2 years, 10 months ago
420 loves the ribbing. We would never pile on. He gets it. We have a special platypus connection that can never be broken. And I agree, his fascination with the animal kingdom would certainly ensure success. In fact, we discussed this position once, and he said he would do anything to get this entry level position in my company. He said he would even clean a camel toe with his tongue if that's what it took.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33464 2 years, 10 months ago
I warned him that this would be a dangerous activity and to always use protection when working on a camel toe. At least until you get to know the camel, have a history together, and build up some trust. Its in my company handbook under rules of conduct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#33467 2 years, 10 months ago
Hahahahahaahahah! This thread brings a smile to my clloudy day!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33474 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I warned him that this would be a dangerous activity and to always use protection when working on a camel toe. At least until you get to know the camel, have a history together, and build up some trust. Its in my company handbook under rules of conduct.
sound advice i believe you are complient with OSHA safety standards
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#33476 2 years, 10 months ago
This is a good example of the kind of thread that brings this community together and unites us in constructive, spiritual purpose. Kudos to everyone who has participated in this, you are the kind of true Deadheads that Hunter S. Thompson would be proud of.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, iamthedoor, captaintony, nastero
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33478 2 years, 10 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Hahahahahaahahah! This thread brings a smile to my clloudy day!

A little satirical parody with double entendre never hurt anyone. And I thought college composition was a waste of time! It only took me 25 years to put it to work lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
Time to create page: 1.36 seconds