• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33316 3 years, 4 months ago
i think I might have to step down from my police position also due to ethical and moral violations. I will think this out. WWCMD? What would Charlie Mangina do? I think he would push on and continue to write one of those booky things.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33318 3 years, 4 months ago
It can be dangerous work though. I'll tell ya there are some ornery camels out there. Tell ya a little trick I use when one is acting up. I gently caress their mammaries and blow on them a little. This usually makes them much more receptive for me to inspect their camel toes.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33321 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
It can be dangerous work though. I'll tell ya there are some ornery camels out there. Tell ya a little trick I use when one is acting up. I gently caress their mammaries and blow on them a little. This usually makes them much more receptive for me to inspect their camel toes.

Wow. this conversation has taken a startling turn with that revelation, you my sir are the Camel Toe King. Not like there was much doubt to start with, but I just wanted to be sure, because when I just read your post, the heavens seemed to open up, the clouds begin to part and I knew for once I have spoken to the true Camel Toe Messiah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33323 3 years, 4 months ago
Im crying over here. We could sell this shit to SNL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33327 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im crying over here. We could sell this shit to SNL.

SNL, wouldn't know how to handle this anymore.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33332 3 years, 4 months ago
Some folks say they dont read this stuff, but someone is. It had 84 reads in a hour and a half. That's almost 1 per minute
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33335 3 years, 4 months ago
son you are truly the king of kings of camel toes that is
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33339 3 years, 4 months ago
I work extremely hard at it. I would like to think I am a camel toe expert. People always ask how I got so good at it. I just tell them to take on as many camel toes as you can and soon you will be an expert to. Or you can just work on your own camels toe over and over again because their is no substitute for experience.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33340 3 years, 4 months ago
hard work and dedication to a trade made this country great,you sir are a great american,i feel so proud right now ,what a country we live in where a young man through hard work and persverence can work his way thru tons of camel toe and rise up and start his own buisnees ,wait im gonna cry
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33342 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the laughs , now onto the topic at hand ... Or foot as the case may be

It's a well accepted fact that one can never be *too* diligent in one's attention to detail, nor passionate in one's efforts, when it comes to ensuring that a camel's toes are well taken care of and maintained. One should attack the task with the vigor of a dervish and the tenacity of a mother badger defending her young. One should be intent on knowing every glorious inch of the camel's toes so as to be sure that no mote of sand, dirt, or the varied flotsam and jetsam that naturally accumulates in the crevices, nooks, and crannies that make the camel's toes so beloved to us all, is left to linger where we cannot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds