• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33285 3 years, 2 months ago
Are we working security that weekend at the fair? I want to use my new taser on senior citizens playing Bingo. Then I'll move over to the mud bogs and taser old Jimmy Bob and his new bride Luella and her three kids - Larry, Larry and Larry Jr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33286 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Are we working security that weekend at the fair? I want to use my new taser on senior citizens playing Bingo. Then I'll move over to the mud bogs and taser old Jimmy Bob and his new bride Luella and her three kids - Larry, Larry and Larry Jr.

im afraid I might have to resign on my first day for ethic violations.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33288 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:

im afraid I might have to resign on my first day for ethic violations.

you can't resign?!! If the people see us losing control of the police force here, can you imagine what will happen? there will be idiots posting shit about scratching balls in public and gonorhhea threads - wait a minute, that already happened, but you know what I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day was it? Was it? I don't think it was. If it was, damn them Romans were fast.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33293 3 years, 2 months ago
seems to me your trying to provide a valuable service to the agriculture community,i think you should be commended young man.back in the day people would have a communal camel toes and udder cleanings,the whole town came out, it was a festive time of year,ahh the good old days
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33294 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
seems to me your trying to provide a valuable service to the agriculture community,i think you should be commended young man.back in the day people would have a communal camel toes and udder cleanings,the whole town came out, it was a festive time of year,ahh the good old days

yeah those things could get out of hand, everyone was wanting a chance to clean and sometimes those camels toes were already cleaned and it was just redundancy. A lot of good men and women were lost back then.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33295 3 years, 2 months ago
ya talking about the horrible camel toe stampede of ought 6?
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33297 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ya talking about the horrible camel toe stampede of ought 6?

Good lord, man, don't be so blase about that stampede, still brings up alot of harsh memories for the survivors. Dirty camel toes were out of control that year, no one knows why either, some say it was the weather, but old man Jenkins always said it had to do with voodoo.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33299 3 years, 2 months ago
the way i heard it said its the sand it gets all up in there and it gets to itching sumthin awful i tells ya what
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33301 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
the way i heard it said its the sand it gets all up in there and it gets to itching sumthin awful i tells ya what

i can't imagine the fear of having so much sand up in there. Whatever you do don't get out of the boat. Don't get out of the boat.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33302 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Yes. I remember those days well. Your talking about The Hump Fest. We would get together, clean all those camel toes, do the free breast exams, then head out to The Hump Fest. It was always a misunderstood festival.
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds