• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33259 3 years, 2 months ago
And my neighborhood went into major upheaval. Fucking trollzappers were flying around, hypocrite zappers were chasing after the troll zappers. Even charlie sheen and Chaz Bono stopped in to see what the commotion was all about. Charlie sheen was no help though, actually made it worse with crack induced rants about how this neighborhood was no place for my camels toes to be cleaned.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: So I was cleaning my camels toes today....

#33262 3 years, 2 months ago
So I thought I would try to smooth things over you know? I set up a sign in my front yard that said FREE CAMEL TOE WASHING. I figured what the hell, I was already washing my camels toes so wtf. That didn't go over well with the neighbors. I could not understand what all the hubbub was about. But then...
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33268 3 years, 2 months ago
But then my neighbor said you might as well check and see if their utters need a cleaning too. I thought this was a great idea so I made another sign that said FREE BREAST EXAMS WITH CAMEL TOE CLEANING. Just trying to make sure all the camels in my neighborhood are ready for the upcoming county fair.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33274 3 years, 2 months ago
you do realize you are breaking the very laws we have been assigned to enforce? Well, since it's your first first offense since been assigned this position, I think an hour of community service would be well suited for your punishment. Camel Toe cleaning does fall under this policy of policies. Consider your self on secret probation, comrade.

PS Sorry I have to come on so strong in public to you, but you know the people are demanding it. Don't you dare call me a sell out, cause I was sold out long before the blue light specials started at Kmart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33275 3 years, 2 months ago
It's true, camel toes can get very dirty, spending all that time around sand makes it inevitable. That shit gets everywhere and there is really no fool-proof way to protect your camel's toes from it's insidious grains.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33276 3 years, 2 months ago
nastero wrote:
It's true, camel toes can get very dirty, spending all that time around sand makes it inevitable. That shit gets everywhere and there is really no fool-proof way to protect your camel's toes from it's insidious grains.

not you too. This is anarchy! I need backup. Shit, I need the A-TEAM!!!
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33280 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
nastero wrote:

not you too. This is anarchy! I need backup. Shit, I need the A-TEAM!!!

Not Anarchy, no, it is Liberty!!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33282 3 years, 2 months ago
Swing low sweet chariot!
Coming for to carry me home
Swing Low sweet chariot
mmmm, mmm, mmm. home.....
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33283 3 years, 2 months ago
nastero wrote:

I use a 4 parts to 1 mix of water and vinegar when cleaning my camels toes. It does a marvelous job of getting in all the little nooks and crannies to get that sand out and leaves those toes feeling and smelling fresh.
JakeStraw
Fresh Boarder

#33284 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
But then my neighbor said you might as well check and see if their utters need a cleaning too. I thought this was a great idea so I made another sign that said FREE BREAST EXAMS WITH CAMEL TOE CLEANING. Just trying to make sure all the camels in my neighborhood are ready for the upcoming county fair.

That is awesome
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds