• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Jeff G just saw PHISH

#33047 3 years, 1 month ago
Everytime i hear this band jam i am reminded how much ifrikin love them....it was a nice cool breeze blowin on the delaware river at the camden waterfront and sweet music jammin. Great first set!! They didnt play the new stuff, i tend not to like that material so much since the other stuff is so amazing. only stayed for a little bit got to hear swept away, david bowie, big furry creatures from mars, and Julius. I missed the first set which was awesome Guyute, weekapaug, Caverns ( one of my favs)
Mainly went to score some medicine. My karma must b really good. I got the headiest dank. im so stoked. Heard some free music, saw some friends, got dank, bolted back home swiftly before the crowd let out. Irie
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Jeff G just saw PHISH

#33079 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun
Visitor

#33089 3 years, 1 month ago

My bad im an idiot. Julius was not played. down with disease

Down with disease .... ...
waiting for the time when i can finally....say this is all been wondeful and nowimmon nmy waiy aih a hay

Caverns....
a cushion convectoar ah?? take care yur shoes, viral descector...a ribbon reflectOR whatever u dew take care of your shoes!

Heres a dead tune for example with the same structure. A beginning jam with verse. Then aclever phrase to end with muliple riffing ..Like half step....on the day...half step.... then through all that jazzicle dooda loo la looing ...ACROSS the Rio Grande...across the lady river...to end the song. brilliant and low cost effiecient. lol. its larger than life.
intothesun
Visitor

#33091 3 years, 1 month ago
this guy just is simply amazing. harry hood - acoustic guitar .

just curious..where does Harry go and why was he leaving the cows in the dark? .

intothesun
Visitor

#33096 3 years, 1 month ago
this song has a flamenco beat, very slow one. I never knew this . the beginning is a slow flamenco

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...1SyqvM-oJxzbuBdgr6jA

intothesun
Visitor

#33101 3 years, 1 month ago

enjoy the day yall.
they say that cain ,called able -
rollin - loaded dice
ace of spades behind his ears- and him not ,Thimkin twice

farewll to you.
old southern skies...im on my way.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds