• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

Re: TRI ReBroadcast.

#33164 2 years, 10 months ago
Bump-

Who's got my extra. Someone out there e-mail me.

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#33209 2 years, 10 months ago
i was dancin in the 200s second night at shoreline, there is a latina american lady behind me in her 50s id say, shes boogying her butt off, taps me on the shoulder, passes me doobie of dank, we get to talkin, i say they "are better than last night"(an opinion i now have reversed) and she says"who played here last nigt?" i wAS LIke "uhh(pointing at the stage) they did" "oh," she says, "did they play the same setlist?", "uhh no..." i say turning around, after boogyiong myself for a few songs, i turn around to inquire of her, "are you fuckin with me, you really didnt know they played here last night?!" she wasnt fukin with me, awsome that a stranger to the scene can come for her first show, enjoy it so much, and know so little about for what is for alot of us such a large part. that chick is still making me smile, hope she returns for more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#33254 2 years, 10 months ago
Any luck on figuring out a share??
When you need a haircut bad..........
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#33317 2 years, 10 months ago
even with my 7.94 mbps speed and up updated adobe player, I still got shut out of the video and had to refresh the page once and had those green stripes accross the screen 2 times. It was not Blurry like it was the other day though - it is when you first go into the video but it clears up right away.

Its not that bad, I'm still going to buy everything from there but if its doing that now hopefully its not worse when theres a ton of people watching again.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#33341 2 years, 10 months ago
I don't know about the rest of you but...
we have been watching the Tri broadcast all day and have seen alot that we didn't see the first time!
we had not one issue this time- no buffering - no problems at all! Loved it!
so glad they let us see it again- Thanks Guys!!!Again!!
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds