• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

TRI ReBroadcast.

#33043 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Gang.

I was on a plane during the first airing of Furthur Experiments--- actually I was on my way back from Shoreline--- BAD TIMING! Anyone who has a password for the rebroadcast--- please- please- please. Hook a brother up! Change your password after the weekend is over---

Hey I will even paypal you the $20.00 for the pleasure of watching this set.

Thanks in Advance.

Joshua
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: TRI ReBroadcast.

#33066 3 years, 4 months ago
can you watch it if you didn't order it the first time ?
I thought it was for those eyes only.
they ought to archive all the webcasts and then make em freebies after a little time has passed
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
tomass
Junior Boarder
High There?

#33092 3 years, 4 months ago
Everyone should get paid "fair pay for fair work.".. How much is fair? Free never seems fair.
When you need a haircut bad..........
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#33097 3 years, 4 months ago
I just realized that I didn't have the latest Adobe installed so I installed that and the new Internet exploror so maybe some of my problem with the blurry screen were on my end.

they recomend a speed of 3 mbps or better and I just tested mine it was 7.94 so I shouldn't be having any more problem on my end.

---somebody posted on here what they read on Bob's facebook which said suttin like they don't want it overwelmed again so they were only allowing people who already purchased
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MushroomMan.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33103 3 years, 4 months ago
tomass wrote:
Everyone should get paid "fair pay for fair work.".. How much is fair? Free never seems fair.
id pay for it but they dont want new customers for the show so whats a head to do?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33104 3 years, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I just realized that I didn't have the latest Adobe installed so I installed that and the new Internet exploror so maybe some of my problem with the blurry screen were on my end.

they recomend a speed of 3 mbps or better and I just tested mine it was 7.94 so I shouldn't be having any more problem on my end.

---somebody posted on here what they read on Bob's facebook which said suttin like they don't want it overwelmed again so they were only allowing people who already purchased
yeah read the page with the how to on it,update your flash and its always a good idea in general to update your browsers,and your SECURITY after the last time
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#33113 3 years, 4 months ago
I'll be turning some old heads on to it later tonight that haven't even heard of Furthur, this should be good.

"get 'right' .....it's Saturday Night !!!!"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33114 3 years, 4 months ago
good man.i was stopped at a stop sign yesterday and this car had a stealie plate i asked if they were going to see furthur,"whats furthur" phil and bob from the dead" no shit they got a website? smiled and they drove off 2 more
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#33115 3 years, 4 months ago
ease them back in.......this is why their Wives FEAR me.
Material St. John
Junior Boarder

#33145 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone who bought on Tuesday e-mail me- I have some ideas about sharing access.

Thanks

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

J
"and/or it will require a change that hasn't come before"
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds