• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

Have you ever seen...

#32955 3 years, 2 months ago
...a GHOST!

I have not. But if you have I would like to hear about it. Please tell your TRUE ghost story....
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Have you ever seen...

#32963 3 years, 2 months ago
Your avatar scares me lol.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#32977 3 years, 2 months ago
I have, but on a digital camera. I wasn't a believer until I saw it.

It was early in high school. I'm from south central PA, 20-25 minutes away from historic Gettysburg. It was always just there, but I can see how civil war buffs get so obsessed/interested with the battlefield there. If you want to see a ghost this is one of THE best places to do it.

They do fabulous ghost walking tours, and one summer in early high school I went with a friend and her parents and did a tour. It goes around Gettysburg College campus because a lot of the buildings were utilized during the war and along some main streets of town. We stopped at one of the buildings on campus that has a cupola on the top. A guy with a camera was taking pictures while the guide was talking, and when she was moving the group along again he was looking through them. My friend and I stood around, and he showed us one of the cupola. And there was the ghost of a soldier with a hat and a gun over his shoulder standing right there. I was flabbergasted. I wish I would have given him my e-mail address to get a copy.

Then a few months ago I was watching a Gettysburg ghost documentary on television and they featured the same exact ghost. Apparently he's well known and seen before. I pointed at the television and yelled out THAT'S MY GHOST!! to my boyfriend. He didn't think I was crazy because he's seen a ghost in Gburg too.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#32982 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks kmhpsu. Excellent story!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmhpsu
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds