• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: it's gettin' hot in here- and not in a good way!

#32993 3 years, 4 months ago
Trollzapper wrote:
kmhpsu wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I always see my irritating little threads of getting conversations started. I'm not doing them out of malice or hatred. This is the last time I defend myself. i think.

...and that's exactly what I was referring to Love your posts man haha

Maybe so captn, but neverstop dude is a complete asshole. Stainmaster that one.

don't see it that way. I'm not sure what kind of past history you two have had, don't wanna know, but just from reading his posts on this site, I'd buy the guy a beer and then would probably buy a beer for him all night.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32997 3 years, 4 months ago
Really I don't think just buying him a beer would do him justice. I'd say a random lost weekend with alot of fear and loathing along the way.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#33022 3 years, 4 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Trollzapper.
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#33024 3 years, 4 months ago
Trollzapper wrote:
Hey, don't let my troll work get in the way of a beautiful friendship. I have one goal on this board and breaking up friendships and making threats is not it. Read that assholes posts again and tell that threats are the way to be.

And your one goal is being a troll? I don't get it. Not much of a goal at all......
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#33027 3 years, 4 months ago
damn, I thought this was gonna be a Menopause thread........and who said anybody was opening those tard threads ?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33035 3 years, 4 months ago
Trollzapper wrote:
Hey, don't let my troll work get in the way of a beautiful friendship. I have one goal on this board and breaking up friendships and making threats is not it. Read that assholes posts again and tell that threats are the way to be.

why is it so personal? Because your kyle, my brother, and your lying to everyone on this board. Where are you right now? Hiding your phone so you don't get caught? Man up, you have my number.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#33052 3 years, 4 months ago
and it continues......
i didn't expect general discussion would be so, for lack of another word- juvenille and i guess if everyone didn't click on the total bs treads - maybe those people wouldn't post so much nonsense.
must be getting old and cranky. just sayin'
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33061 3 years, 4 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
What is going on with the forum??? i have always tried not to feed the trolls- i don't even read their crap -cause i don't want their numbers up! but what surprises me is that many actually click on post's with scratching your balls in the subject.... are you fucking kidding me? nine times out of ten if you read the title you can guess witch person wrote it.
i will say i like the forum the way it was before all this bullshit started-- it is supossidly a forum to talk about all things further!
i don't want to hear a thread about picking your nose or your momma's camel toe-- give it all a rest!!!!!!
i haven't been on much cause i don't like what it is coming to!!!
and there are rules- not that anyone seams to enforce them around here!
There are a few that could go play on some other site and leave us be.

Hell, let's ban everyone.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds