• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

it's gettin' hot in here- and not in a good way!

#32930 3 years, 3 months ago
What is going on with the forum??? i have always tried not to feed the trolls- i don't even read their crap -cause i don't want their numbers up! but what surprises me is that many actually click on post's with scratching your balls in the subject.... are you fucking kidding me? nine times out of ten if you read the title you can guess witch person wrote it.
i will say i like the forum the way it was before all this bullshit started-- it is supossidly a forum to talk about all things further!
i don't want to hear a thread about picking your nose or your momma's camel toe-- give it all a rest!!!!!!
i haven't been on much cause i don't like what it is coming to!!!
and there are rules- not that anyone seams to enforce them around here!
There are a few that could go play on some other site and leave us be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: it's gettin' hot in here- and not in a good way!

#32937 3 years, 3 months ago
as long as the posts don't become abusive or mean spirited it doesn't bother me .
no one forces any one else to read anything around here, and like you said , just reading the thread titles lets you know what to expect if you open the thread.
things could be a lot worse. Let's just all agree to be friendly about things and it shouldn't ever become a problem.
a little juvenile humor never hurt anything.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmhpsu
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#32949 3 years, 3 months ago
Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, many of those kinds of topics morph into an actual conversation. Or two people making fun of each other in a friendly way. Gives me my daily dose of lol's. Sometimes it's worth clicking on the obnoxious titles, other times not at all. Yes, it's a Furthur forum, but it's "General Discussion." Nothing says every topic has to be Furthur- or Dead-related. I simply say if you don't want to read the obnoxious threads, don't click on them

And that's my two cents!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, neverstop66, iamthedoor, captaintony, nastero
nastero
Junior Boarder

#32954 3 years, 3 months ago
I, like some others, rarely click into the silly threads, but occassionally I do for the laughs. I do appreciate a good satire thread though, one that spins a "too serious" thread just a little bit and makes it good comedy.

I figure not everything can be high concept, high art, high quality philosophical in nature so we might as well enjoy the base from time to time as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, kmhpsu
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#32956 3 years, 3 months ago
I must control myself, I'm guilty of some troll feedings today. Suppose it's like a train wreck (mmmm 420 time here tooo - train wreck on the menu tonight). Ya know not to look but it's human nature. I must admit reading the posts was more entertaining than the word association game.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32961 3 years, 3 months ago
There's nothing wrong with his posts. I reply to them always. Its all fun and games. Not trolling. Not meant to be harmful at all. Meant to be funny for us and anyone who wants to enjoy it. Don't read it if your easily offended. The problem starts when my brother totem thundershouter ban-neverstop trollzapper starts his flaming. Things were going just fine and everyone was respectful with each other since he's left. He's probably sadPhil too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmhpsu
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32979 3 years, 3 months ago
I always see my irritating little threads of getting conversations started. I'm not doing them out of malice or hatred. This is the last time I defend myself. i think.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32983 3 years, 3 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Trollzapper.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#32985 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I always see my irritating little threads of getting conversations started. I'm not doing them out of malice or hatred. This is the last time I defend myself. i think.

...and that's exactly what I was referring to Love your posts man haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32986 3 years, 3 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Trollzapper.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds