• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
cosmicJerry
Junior Boarder

Re: Pot Rules

#329159 2 months, 3 weeks ago
one of the the problems with these regulations while at its infancy is that regulators/law makers are unfamiliar with the product. as a result, laws that are enacted are not solid or ineffective. for example, a prestigious university published a research that marijuana is responsible for, i don\'t remember, 35 or 45%!!! of traffic accident, now we all know the fallacy of this argument. should law makers in D.C get a little familiar with the product before regulating it?

one goes to a regulated by law restaurant and they can be at risk of food poising. eating a brownie made with i don\'t know what, by i don\'t know whom is just not wise, not wait i know who made it, a candy man. i see those edibles like a russian roulette, there are many unknowns here, like the place and the conditions of cooking:sick: but again when it comes to drugs, people tend to be venturesome and dashing, among other things:woohoo: .

just burn it, what the hell is better than instant gratification?

drugs use for the novice should be treated like diving, while each time it\'s a different landscape, one should never dive in alone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, SunshineSue
cosmicJerry
Junior Boarder

Re: Pot Rules

#329185 2 months, 3 weeks ago
i can't edit the previous entry.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds