• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

All right you guys won, no more threads by me.

#32748 3 years, 3 months ago
I will only participate in threads already started.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trollzapper
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: All right you guys won, no more threads by me.

#32753 3 years, 3 months ago
2 people posted hate against you. Many more posted in support. Don't let the vocal minority win out. I will carry the mantle!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32754 3 years, 3 months ago
Mickey Mantle?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#32773 3 years, 3 months ago
Somehow I suspect the good captain will be back with another id, which is cool imo. I agree with neverstop, I don't think people want you to stop with new threads or your postings. I have enjoyed reading most of your posts.

I personally prefer not to be grossed out when I come here to escape the chit I'm dealing with at work and in life. I bet there are plenty here who log on in a good mood .... until they see inappropriate "yahoo like crap". Makes ya say, why am I here, why bother.

Now if we start an all guys forum to discuss farts, burps and the likes I'm all for that too. As long as no innocent men, women or children are mentally scarred in the process.

~once in a while you can get shown the light........

-Peace out

~Deadercize for life
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#32785 3 years, 3 months ago
Don't give in!! You'll only be giving him victory. I don't respond to many any of your threads, but they're still fun to read.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32790 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Mickey Mantle?

The Mick was one sick puppy as well.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#32791 3 years, 3 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by Slewfoot.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32796 3 years, 3 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Somehow I suspect the good captain will be back with another id, which is cool imo. I agree with neverstop, I don't think people want you to stop with new threads or your postings. I have enjoyed reading most of your posts.

I personally prefer not to be grossed out when I come here to escape the chit I'm dealing with at work and in life. I bet there are plenty here who log on in a good mood .... until they see inappropriate "yahoo like crap". Makes ya say, why am I here, why bother.

Now if we start an all guys forum to discuss farts, burps and the likes I'm all for that too. As long as no innocent men, women or children are mentally scarred in the process.

~once in a while you can get shown the light........

-Peace out

~Deadercize for life

No, I'm sticking with this ID. Not good with going incognito. I think if the moderator would create more forums on this site then we wouldn't have all these problems. I for one would frequent the juvenile humor forum (no big shock huh?)
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#32802 3 years, 3 months ago
Please continue to help DH420, Captain. Sometimes this may require starting a new thread. He is now homeless and needs your helpful, life affirming tough love more than ever. If 420 is left adrift we are all at risk. We are counting on you to hang in there, Captain.
Without love day to day insanity's king
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32803 3 years, 3 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Please continue to help DH420, Captain. Sometimes this may require starting a new thread. He is now homeless and needs your helpful, life affirming tough love more than ever. If 420 is left adrift we are all at risk. We are counting on you to hang in there, Captain.

I'm worried about the little freak. I wonder how he is doing?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds