• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Totem, thundershouter, trollzapper, banneverstop66

#32724 3 years, 2 months ago
Trollzapper wrote:
And your troll point you are trying to make is that your being a troll is okay? You make no sense whatsoever.

Sounds like you trollzapper are a troll. this reverse psychology is clever on your part.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32727 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Trollzapper wrote:
And your troll point you are trying to make is that your being a troll is okay? You make no sense whatsoever.

Sounds like you trollzapper are a troll. this reverse psychology is clever on your part.

Trollzapper is my idiot brother again. His 5th user id.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32730 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Trollzapper wrote:

Trollzapper is my idiot brother again. His 5th user id.

The only way he can attack me is on this board. He's too big a pussy to settle it one way or the other.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32731 3 years, 2 months ago
Well at least between my potential banning and your brother getting everyone wound up, things have heated up around here again.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32732 3 years, 2 months ago
I do not know neverstop66 or any other person from JAX Florida. Show yourself troll!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32738 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
How many more aliassholes are they going to allow you? Someone piss in your wheaties this morning? Got your panties in a bunch? Was it my Chaz Bono camel toe comment last night? Slow day in the office? Why can't you just let it go? C'mon. Lets settle it right now. What do you want to do? Text me? Call me? Talk it out? You want to meet like halfway in Daytona at such and such a time and do what we gotta do? Or can we just hate each other quietly for the rest of our lives? It's obviously damaged and never going to be the same. Whats it going to be? Why do I keep asking all these questions? This and more will be answered on the next episode of soap.

Whats it gonna be? Lets get it done. Stop hiding behind your aliassholes and come on out. Your choice when, where, and how you want to do this. My phone is fully charged, Im sitting here in front of the computer right now, my car is fully gassed up. You can sit here an call me names all you want while my family and I sit here and laugh our asses off. You shouldn't come to the battle of wits unarmed.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32739 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
How many more aliassholes are they going to allow you? Someone piss in your wheaties this morning? Got your panties in a bunch? Was it my Chaz Bono camel toe comment last night? Slow day in the office? Why can't you just let it go? C'mon. Lets settle it right now. What do you want to do? Text me? Call me? Talk it out? You want to meet like halfway in Daytona at such and such a time and do what we gotta do? Or can we just hate each other quietly for the rest of our lives? It's obviously damaged and never going to be the same. Whats it going to be? Why do I keep asking all these questions? This and more will be answered on the next episode of soap.

Whats it gonna be? Lets get it done. Stop hiding behind your aliassholes and come on out. Your choice when, where, and how you want to do this. My phone is fully charged, Im sitting here in front of the computer right now, my car is fully gassed up. You can sit here an call me names all you want while my family and I sit here and laugh our asses off. You shouldn't come to the battle of wits unarmed.

is your family really sitting there? Say hi to the clan. I got your back, man. I can't fight worth shit, I can't dance, and I surely can't sing, I'm a lover not a fighter.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32741 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

is your family really sitting there? Say hi to the clan. I got your back, man. I can't fight worth shit, I can't dance, and I surely can't sing, I'm a lover not a fighter.

I'm no fighter either. This guy needs some anger management. But don't threaten me again. Seriously.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32744 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

They sure are. My youngest graduates from high school today. They read everything he posts on here and they have personally let him know how they feel. They also think its hilarious. We are a family of trolls. A very happy family of trolls. 25 years happy. Thats why I'm off for the next 3 days. To celebrate our happy familyness.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32745 3 years, 2 months ago
I like that - a very happy family of trolls. I guess we're a mentally unstable family of trolls up here. So one minute we're happy, the next we're insane and we see farting unicorns. Well, I guess we smell farting unicorns, see I'm already starting to fall over to the insane side as I type.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds