• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: this board has become what most all the other ....

#32740 3 years, 1 month ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Don't worry man captain tony won't bite.....well on second thought, He very well may.
Everyones gotta make their own movie man, an as Ken Kesey once said If someone wants to be an asskicker then thats their movie. Way I see it, as long as we don't start gettin all hateful and youtube status on here, then a couple fart jokes and honest opinions won't hurt us too bad. The main reason I've ditched out on almost all other social forums online is because, unlike them, I really do feel think this Forum has something special going for it in the way of Positive Vibes. I don't agree with trash talking the Guys, present or past but It is America and The Dead are the epitomy of an American Band! I heard a rumor that Bob Weir is really Cpt. Tony just prankin us around I dunno. I'm sure someone will take offense to this but it's ok we'll survive.
Take what you need, and leave the rest behind

Notice that the negative vibes only come from people claiming to be righteous and peaceful.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32743 3 years, 1 month ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
>>>>>>> I heard a rumor that Bob Weir is really Cpt. Tony just prankin us around I dunno

now that's classic.

so you think so little of Bobby you think he would come on here and post the 3rd grade crap that I've seen posted here from Capt. Tony ?
if you don't have the mind or respect for others at least realize that there are likely youngins' on here and likely his youngins that I would think he would appreciate a little respect their way.
if you feel the need for profanity and 3rd grade boyish humor go to one of those other groovy sights that enjoy slinging mud and you'll probably get the 'need-jerk' reaction your looking for.
Dear Phil : time to set these suckers straight as only you can do. : )

I think knee jerk reaction is the proper phrase.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by captaintony.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#32755 3 years, 1 month ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
>>>>>>> I heard a rumor that Bob Weir is really Cpt. Tony just prankin us around I dunno

now that's classic.

so you think so little of Bobby you think he would come on here and post the 3rd grade crap that I've seen posted here from Capt. Tony ?

Don't insult the 3rd graders out there, they couldn't possibly come up with Capt. T's perverted drivel
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32763 3 years, 1 month ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:

now that's classic.

Don't insult the 3rd graders out there, they couldn't possibly come up with Capt. T's perverted drivel

thank you, I consider my humor right up above fifth grade level. 3rd graders can be funny but they need that extra two years of experience to be really perverted.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#32779 3 years, 1 month ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Like the old saying goes, its all in good fun until something gets broken.

Saying what you want on a board is fine, until it starts getting complaints. When what you say on a forum pisses of the others, then its a problem. Its not about disagreeing with opinions in this case. Its about having simpleton posting disturbing the other members.

Kind of like smoking in public. "You're right to smoke stops where someone else's nose begins.

This forum is pretty lax on the offenders, as it should be, untill they become such a pain that people start complaining.
That's what the report to moderator button is for.

I haven't complained about the captain though. I do wonder about someone who just talks nonsense all the time. Why they do it, and are they mentally stable.

your entire post is a contradicktion.

How is that?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#36058 3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Charlie Sheen

Are you the victim, or the crime? You know, if you don't like the forum, then don't hop on board . Have a grate(ful) day !
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#36063 3 years, 1 month ago
have some cheese with your whine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aporia
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#36191 3 years, 1 month ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:

now that's classic.

if you don't have the mind or respect for others at least realize that there are likely youngins' on here and likely his youngins that I would think he would appreciate a little respect their way.
if you feel the need for profanity and 3rd grade boyish humor go to one of those other groovy sights that enjoy slinging mud and you'll probably get the 'need-jerk' reaction your looking for.

Dear Phil : time to set these suckers straight as only you can do. : )

what's worse- someone posting juvi stuff or someone who can't stop opening their posts and crying about it? Just don't open the thread.... <shrugs>
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#36193 3 years, 1 month ago
i disagree capt. tony, i was truly perverse at a 3rd grade level. but i was raised right though.
THANK GOD FOR GOOD PARENTS!
intothesun
Visitor

#36200 3 years, 1 month ago
this thread sucks
Time to create page: 3.35 seconds