• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
hypocrite zapper
Fresh Boarder

Re: this board has become what most all the other ....

#32704 3 years, 1 month ago
hypocrite2.jpg
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32705 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm breaking my rule by asking, but how is providing advice being judgmental? Only a troll would feel threatened by taking it's source of nutrition away. Now be a good troll and go play in the street with your little troll friends.
Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-11.jpg
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Trollzapper.
hypocrite zapper
Fresh Boarder

#32707 3 years, 1 month ago
Trollzapper wrote:
I'm breaking my rule by asking, but how is providing advice being judgmental? Only a troll would feel threatened by taking it's source of nutrition away. Now be a good troll and go play in the street with your little troll friends.
Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-11.jpg

hypocrite4.jpg
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#32715 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:
......message boards have become, boring and desperate.
it seems hiding behind a screen name makes it easy for the 'NO-MINDS' to post ignorant, boring, desperate
material that rivals my 1st grade class way back when.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS WHAT PHIL AND BOBBY HAD IN MIND WE THEY STARTED THIS BOARD AND INVITED EVERYBODY OVER HERE FROM THE OTHER BOARDS.

it's embarrassing for all the genuine souls around here to have to put up with kindergarten quotes and comments that some of these jerks with Diarrhea of the mouth have to say.

this whole online thing is becoming a place for the truly disturbed to expose their weary little souls in front of everybody and it's really becoming quite tiresome and embarrassing as their representation as to what Deadheads or just plain good folks are in these parts.

GO FIND ANOTHER SANDBOX FOR YOUR WEAK WEARY LITTLE SOUL TO PLAY.

Here we go again. Not living up to what a deadhead should be....it is your type that doesn't play nice and espouses hate. Definitely not very deadhead like lol. You need to go back to the first grade you speak about and learn how to play nice with others. People aren't going to conform to your standards so you should learn to accept others. I will refrain from calling you a deuchbag because that would not be very deadhead like. But I am thinking it.

so you took this personally ?

your really a lot more "hung up than hung down."
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#32719 3 years, 1 month ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Like the old saying goes, its all in good fun until something gets broken.

Saying what you want on a board is fine, until it starts getting complaints. When what you say on a forum pisses of the others, then its a problem. Its not about disagreeing with opinions in this case. Its about having simpleton posting disturbing the other members.

Kind of like smoking in public. "You're right to smoke stops where someone else's nose begins.

This forum is pretty lax on the offenders, as it should be, untill they become such a pain that people start complaining.
That's what the report to moderator button is for.

I haven't complained about the captain though. I do wonder about someone who just talks nonsense all the time. Why they do it, and are they mentally stable.

your entire post is a contradicktion.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32725 3 years, 1 month ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:
......message boards have become, boring and desperate.
it seems hiding behind a screen name makes it easy for the 'NO-MINDS' to post ignorant, boring, desperate
material that rivals my 1st grade class way back when.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS WHAT PHIL AND BOBBY HAD IN MIND WE THEY STARTED THIS BOARD AND INVITED EVERYBODY OVER HERE FROM THE OTHER BOARDS.

it's embarrassing for all the genuine souls around here to have to put up with kindergarten quotes and comments that some of these jerks with Diarrhea of the mouth have to say.

this whole online thing is becoming a place for the truly disturbed to expose their weary little souls in front of everybody and it's really becoming quite tiresome and embarrassing as their representation as to what Deadheads or just plain good folks are in these parts.

GO FIND ANOTHER SANDBOX FOR YOUR WEAK WEARY LITTLE SOUL TO PLAY.

Here we go again. Not living up to what a deadhead should be....it is your type that doesn't play nice and espouses hate. Definitely not very deadhead like lol. You need to go back to the first grade you speak about and learn how to play nice with others. People aren't going to conform to your standards so you should learn to accept others. I will refrain from calling you a deuchbag because that would not be very deadhead like. But I am thinking it.

so you took this personally ?

your really a lot more "hung up than hung down."

Sorry if I shouldn't have. Everyone was getting along nicely for quite some time. My idiot brother was just waiting for someone to flare up so he could start his attacks again. And I am hung lol.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32726 3 years, 1 month ago
Ossumpei wrote:

Saying what you want on a board is fine, until it starts getting complaints. When what you say on a forum pisses of the others, then its a problem. Its not about disagreeing with opinions in this case. Its about having simpleton posting disturbing the other members.

Kind of like smoking in public. "You're right to smoke stops where someone else's nose begins.

This forum is pretty lax on the offenders, as it should be, untill they become such a pain that people start complaining.

I haven't complained about the captain though. I do wonder about someone who just talks nonsense all the time. Why they do it, and are they mentally stable.

If calling me mentally unstable is the worst offense I have, then please call me mentally unstable. I have no problem with anyone on this board, I post a little too much threads, but that's just to liven the place up a little bit.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32729 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't know you neverstop66.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#32735 3 years, 1 month ago
>>>>>>> I heard a rumor that Bob Weir is really Cpt. Tony just prankin us around I dunno

now that's classic.

so you think so little of Bobby you think he would come on here and post the 3rd grade crap that I've seen posted here from Capt. Tony ?
if you don't have the mind or respect for others at least realize that there are likely youngins' on here and likely his youngins that I would think he would appreciate a little respect their way.
if you feel the need for profanity and 3rd grade boyish humor go to one of those other groovy sights that enjoy slinging mud and you'll probably get the 'need-jerk' reaction your looking for.

Dear Phil : time to set these suckers straight as only you can do. : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32736 3 years, 1 month ago
captaintony wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:

If calling me mentally unstable is the worst offense I have, then please call me mentally unstable. I have no problem with anyone on this board, I post a little too much threads, but that's just to liven the place up a little bit.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-14.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds