• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

this board has become what most all the other ....

#32621 3 years, 4 months ago
......message boards have become, boring and desperate.
it seems hiding behind a screen name makes it easy for the 'NO-MINDS' to post ignorant, boring, desperate
material that rivals my 1st grade class way back when.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS WHAT PHIL AND BOBBY HAD IN MIND WE THEY STARTED THIS BOARD AND INVITED EVERYBODY OVER HERE FROM THE OTHER BOARDS.

it's embarrassing for all the genuine souls around here to have to put up with kindergarten quotes and comments that some of these jerks with Diarrhea of the mouth have to say.

this whole online thing is becoming a place for the truly disturbed to expose their weary little souls in front of everybody and it's really becoming quite tiresome and embarrassing as their representation as to what Deadheads or just plain good folks are in these parts.

GO FIND ANOTHER SANDBOX FOR YOUR WEAK WEARY LITTLE SOUL TO PLAY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala, skyties
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: this board has become what most all the other ....

#32624 3 years, 4 months ago
Please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you got nothing that's not childish bullshit to say.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#32625 3 years, 4 months ago
Don't worry man captain tony won't bite.....well on second thought, He very well may.
Everyones gotta make their own movie man, an as Ken Kesey once said If someone wants to be an asskicker then thats their movie. Way I see it, as long as we don't start gettin all hateful and youtube status on here, then a couple fart jokes and honest opinions won't hurt us too bad. The main reason I've ditched out on almost all other social forums online is because, unlike them, I really do feel think this Forum has something special going for it in the way of Positive Vibes. I don't agree with trash talking the Guys, present or past but It is America and The Dead are the epitomy of an American Band! I heard a rumor that Bob Weir is really Cpt. Tony just prankin us around I dunno. I'm sure someone will take offense to this but it's ok we'll survive.
Take what you need, and leave the rest behind
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mddichard07, mountainjam28
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#32631 3 years, 4 months ago
I have not seen much negativity here.. I love most of the ppl on this board.. so far so good..

inspiration moves me brightly
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32643 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes it has. Just remember.....

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-6.jpg
intothesun
Visitor

#32645 3 years, 4 months ago
I've heard conversations at the shows on shakedown street that are way more pointless than most of these threads. Not everything is serious it is sometimes just for fun and to be silly and to keep eachother laughing in this f*** up babylon we be strugglin in. There are alot of serious threads on this site. I can learn some about the news or things i never knew...or have a laugh from some goofy thread. Look whos talking....your name is "Charlie Sheen"....lol
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#32650 3 years, 4 months ago
Like the song says: "Take what you need and leave the rest."

I am fairly new to this board, but it is much tamer than the other board I have been on for years, not a music forum, but the largest forum for comic books and comic book art (vintage and modern) on the web. Some of the smartest people I have ever met are on there and the Mods still have to lock threads and ban people. I have to be on that board, not just because I really like it, but because it is my biz. I come here to relax and enjoy Furthur and meet the fine folk who like them.
Peace,
-Steve
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32657 3 years, 4 months ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
......message boards have become, boring and desperate.
it seems hiding behind a screen name makes it easy for the 'NO-MINDS' to post ignorant, boring, desperate
material that rivals my 1st grade class way back when.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS WHAT PHIL AND BOBBY HAD IN MIND WE THEY STARTED THIS BOARD AND INVITED EVERYBODY OVER HERE FROM THE OTHER BOARDS.

it's embarrassing for all the genuine souls around here to have to put up with kindergarten quotes and comments that some of these jerks with Diarrhea of the mouth have to say.

this whole online thing is becoming a place for the truly disturbed to expose their weary little souls in front of everybody and it's really becoming quite tiresome and embarrassing as their representation as to what Deadheads or just plain good folks are in these parts.

GO FIND ANOTHER SANDBOX FOR YOUR WEAK WEARY LITTLE SOUL TO PLAY.

Here we go again. Not living up to what a deadhead should be....it is your type that doesn't play nice and espouses hate. Definitely not very deadhead like lol. You need to go back to the first grade you speak about and learn how to play nice with others. People aren't going to conform to your standards so you should learn to accept others. I will refrain from calling you a deuchbag because that would not be very deadhead like. But I am thinking it.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#32663 3 years, 4 months ago
Like the old saying goes, its all in good fun until something gets broken.

Saying what you want on a board is fine, until it starts getting complaints. When what you say on a forum pisses of the others, then its a problem. Its not about disagreeing with opinions in this case. Its about having simpleton posting disturbing the other members.

Kind of like smoking in public. "You're right to smoke stops where someone else's nose begins.

This forum is pretty lax on the offenders, as it should be, untill they become such a pain that people start complaining.
That's what the report to moderator button is for.

I haven't complained about the captain though. I do wonder about someone who just talks nonsense all the time. Why they do it, and are they mentally stable.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32698 3 years, 4 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Like the old saying goes, its all in good fun until something gets broken.

Saying what you want on a board is fine, until it starts getting complaints. When what you say on a forum pisses of the others, then its a problem. Its not about disagreeing with opinions in this case. Its about having simpleton posting disturbing the other members.

Kind of like smoking in public. "You're right to smoke stops where someone else's nose begins.

This forum is pretty lax on the offenders, as it should be, untill they become such a pain that people start complaining.
That's what the report to moderator button is for.

I haven't complained about the captain though. I do wonder about someone who just talks nonsense all the time. Why they do it, and are they mentally stable.

The best advice I have.

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-10.jpg
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds