• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Giants vs Rockies

#326333 2 months ago
I was thinking last night how lucky I am to be on the west coast as a sports fan. I can watch every and any game because they usually all end at about 1030 if there is no extra innings. Sue did you see the whole game last night? Your guy Ra J Davis with a sneaky steal to third base, catchers through to the pitcher and bam he stole it. That won the game. The pitching match up didnt hold up to the hype. Good game though.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#326334 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I was thinking last night how lucky I am to be on the west coast as a sports fan. I can watch every and any game because they usually all end at about 1030 if there is no extra innings. Sue did you see the whole game last night? Your guy Ra J Davis with a sneaky steal to third base, catchers through to the pitcher and bam he stole it. That won the game. The pitching match up didnt hold up to the hype. Good game though.

Yep, that darn close game kept me up late, I had to see the whole thing. That was some fun base stealing, even if my pitchers still weren't too impressive. Your young pitcher looks like a good one, though!!

Two more games to go this week, but I have a feeling this could be a preview of some games in September!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#326570 2 months ago
Ouch, talk about blowing it in the 9th!! There's another one for the A's.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#326573 2 months ago
Goodnight Sue!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#326574 2 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Goodnight Sue!

You're sure going to have better dreams than I am!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#326598 2 months ago
1245 start here today. Its a big game for both. Either the A's win the series or the Tigers make it even. Sanchez throw a hella of a game last night. I felt bad for him, the life of a closer must be tough. The one thing about the A's is that they are never out of it. They have more walk offs than anyone in the last two years, I believe. This is definitely a preview of whats coming in sept.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#326630 2 months ago
Here we go, Bases loaded and nobody out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#326631 2 months ago
WOW! nevermind
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#326654 2 months ago
Phew, I thought the Tigers were going to blow it in the 9th again, but they held on to split the series. Looks like we both have playoff contenders with these teams, Ryan!!

You'll like this: during the game, the Detroit announcers said that Oakland has the "best music in the league during the break". Hard to imagine how that could be, with all that George Michael playing, but it must improve between innings!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#326656 2 months ago
Ya, careless whisper and some old school warran G. Like I said though, the A's always keep interesting. That was a great series.

My walk up music would be Shakedown Street.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds