• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Why can't Captain T talk about serious shit?

#32676 2 years, 10 months ago
smiley from texas is right. come as u are. wingnuts and all.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#32710 2 years, 10 months ago
From my perspective, it seems like the good Captain has an important role to play. If he wasn't there to provide counseling and guidance to DH420, the poor lad would be adrift. This is a public service he is providing free of charge and it should not be overlooked nor taken lightly. We should all be grateful.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#33745 2 years, 10 months ago
Remember....it is a forum by hippeis for hippies. Don't read to much into it. Afterall, it is free entertainment. It is like watching television. If you don't like what is on you can change the channel, or better yet, turn it off.
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33748 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, something serious ... let's see ...

We could talk about how, if the proverbial shit hits the fan the lion's share of our population is going to be in for a very rude awakening when they realize their marketing, p.r., advertising, financial, or computer skills will not help them survive or provide sustenance for themselves or their families.

We could talk about how "The meek shall inherit the Earth" refers to those who eschew the comforts of modern technology in an effort to remain self-sufficient and more closely in touch with their roots.

Or we could continue to talk about the dumbing down of our Nation as we allow our elected officials to chip away at the foundations of the Constitution bit by bit ...
nastero
Junior Boarder

#33749 2 years, 10 months ago
Personally, though, I'd like to talk about the implications of a women's correctional facility riot featuring rival gangs headed up by Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#33755 2 years, 10 months ago
nobody should be getting banned for anything except obstructing the proper use of the board, which has not happened yet...maybe a couple close calls

this board is just like walking out anywhere into the world, or even a show...different people-different interests-different mindsets

if ya don't like someone or something, don't read it or do it

we're all here for a reason, and some leave for a reason---but tony... we want ya hangin around--whether you feel like nonsense or seriousness
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33795 2 years, 10 months ago
nastero wrote:
Okay, something serious ... let's see ...

We could talk about how, if the proverbial shit hits the fan the lion's share of our population is going to be in for a very rude awakening when they realize their marketing, p.r., advertising, financial, or computer skills will not help them survive or provide sustenance for themselves or their families.

We could talk about how "The meek shall inherit the Earth" refers to those who eschew the comforts of modern technology in an effort to remain self-sufficient and more closely in touch with their roots.

Or we could continue to talk about the dumbing down of our Nation as we allow our elected officials to chip away at the foundations of the Constitution bit by bit ...

Na. Upon further review I say we just stick to the dumb shit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33797 2 years, 10 months ago
nastero wrote:
Personally, though, I'd like to talk about the implications of a women's correctional facility riot featuring rival gangs headed up by Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Now that would be a thread I could get into.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33799 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
nobody should be getting banned for anything except obstructing the proper use of the board, which has not happened yet...maybe a couple close calls

this board is just like walking out anywhere into the world, or even a show...different people-different interests-different mindsets

if ya don't like someone or something, don't read it or do it

we're all here for a reason, and some leave for a reason---but tony... we want ya hangin around--whether you feel like nonsense or seriousness

There should be a penalty box and a referee.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33826 2 years, 10 months ago
I brought a pillow in the penalty box with me. It's gonna be a long crazy night.
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds