• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Tri announces replay for those who purchased....

#32436 2 years, 10 months ago
from an e-mail I just got....

"Hey Everyone,

We hope you all enjoyed the first pay per view broadcast from TRI. We had some pretty good fun.

We know that some of you had server problems and were not able to access the broadcast. We did not anticipate the overwhelming number of users attempting to purchase the broadcast right at show time. Guess we didn't have enough doors open for the crowd rush.

Experiments are just that, and while we are happy with the many positive results of the show, it's important for us to make things right for those that didn't get access to the show or who missed a portion of it due to these issues.

We've decided the best thing to do is to make a replay of the show available to everyone who purchased it. This replay will be available through the TRI Studios website starting tomorrow, June 10th, at 12:00 noon (CA Time). Just go to the Members page tomorrow, log in, select "Purchases" and then select "Watch Show." We're still working on the server issues, so If you have any problems, try refreshing your browser, or logging back in later. We' ll be streaming the entire show as a continuous loop, with a 20min break between plays, until about 6pm Sunday night. Be aware, you can only be logged in on one computer at a time. If you try to play the show on a second computer, you will be logged out of the first.

We think TRI is going to be a great new way to get music to people, and are working hard to get the kinks out of the system. You all are the biggest part of the system, so we will be working with you. Much more music to come...

Furthur, Bobby Weir"

---very nice of you guys - Thank you very much Tri!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by MushroomMan.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

Re: Tri announces replay for those who purchased....

#32450 2 years, 10 months ago
Right on pretty stoked its the whole weekend too. I hope all the people that were complaining and dissin bobby on facebook are happy now!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#32454 2 years, 10 months ago
I knew they would make things right
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#32455 2 years, 10 months ago
wow people were actually dissin Bobby on facebook? ---there is a "contact us" link on the Tri website which would have been a much more polite option. --- hopefully all that nonsense dosn't discourge him from anything or make him feel a bad vibe or anything like that....
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#32457 2 years, 10 months ago
mattgill wrote:
Right on pretty stoked its the whole weekend too. I hope all the people that were complaining and dissin bobby on facebook are happy now!

Most people were annoyed with not getting the show, and rightly so. I read many complaints (they're still posted on FB if you care to look) but not many posts slamming Weir.

We all knew it was an experiment.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#32464 2 years, 10 months ago
Yea well i saw many complaining not getting on, but i did see a few posts with people dissin bobby which i wasnt happy about, but hey now they are doing a replay so all the heads should be nice and happy!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#32481 2 years, 10 months ago
wonder if people like me who couldnt make the first show could purchase the replay,anybody know?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32482 2 years, 10 months ago
I read where they werent considering that, they didn't want another flood of people crashing the system. Source was facebook.
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds