• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Y R MOVIES RACIST....?!?!?!?!?!?

#32401 3 years, 1 month ago
Mmmmmmkay. This jus rubs me the wrong way. How come the black guy always dies first??? I jus finished watching the new xmen movie on my computer, and even in xmen THE BLACK DUDE DIE'S FIRST. WTF. He literally lasted like 12 min. into the movie... So any ideas on this people. Is it intentional? I just dont get it.

P.S. =-)

P.P.S. Jus checked and my karma has gone up like 20 points......I find this extremely offensive. lol. What happened? Am i not controversial enough these days. lmao

P.P.P.S. I think Furthur should have a black guy who plays the cowbell and the kazoo. MAN that would be great. Id join him too. Break out some bluesy kazoo, i would. lol

P.P.P.P.S. FUCK RACISTS. Were all the same inside
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by DeadHead420.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Y R MOVIES RACIST....?!?!?!?!?!?

#32407 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure about the movies, but I find it kinda funny that you are losing your negetive Karma you worked so hard for.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
intothesun
Visitor

#32408 3 years, 1 month ago
I saw the movie too. I never thought for a second there was a reason why the black guy died first and related it to racism.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#32409 3 years, 1 month ago
ecojaded wrote:
Not sure about the movies, but I find it kinda funny that you are losing your negetive Karma you worked so hard for.

HAHAHa, NOT funny. I was sooooo close to my goal n then it gets snatched away over night. lol DAMN YOU MOONDANCER. lmao =-)
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#32410 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
I saw the movie too. I never thought for a second there was a reason why the black guy died first and related it to racism.

EXACTLY
intothesun
Visitor

#32411 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't think theres any thing to "get". He just was a guy who died first and was black. There are some movies that are pretty racist though and I catch em quick since most of my friends are black and the majority of my church members are also black.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#32413 3 years, 1 month ago
The thing to get is this. Why does the black guy always die first. And i DO mean ALWAYS. Is everyone subconciously racist? I mean, when they were making the movie they probably werent all "ok black dude...dead first..." but they always are. And i jus dont think its right. How many black super heroes are there? Like one, that hancock character...who was an alcoholic...RACIST. Its jus a fact whether its intentional or not. You didnt think anything of it that the black guy died first. What does that say.
intothesun
Visitor

#32414 3 years, 1 month ago
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
intothesun
Visitor

#32415 3 years, 1 month ago
Hancock with will smith...great movie...based on a true story...it wasn't made up ....the guy in real life was actually a black man.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#32418 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
Hancock with will smith...great movie...based on a true story...it wasn't made up ....the guy in real life was actually a black man.

........Ummmmmm my bad. I didnt know superheroes really existed...
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds