• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: So PUMPED for Red Rox presale tix in hand!

#32660 3 years, 2 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
perry wrote:
Stick with the reserved. Getting rows 1-15 requires hours of waiting in line and in the venue. Now if you have friends doing the waiting, that's a whole different thing!

Thanks thats what I thought. Any volunteers?

We had rows 7,4, + 5 last September. Doing it again. How many people are in your party? It will be part of your honeymoon present.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine
ShineOn
Junior Boarder

#32716 3 years, 2 months ago
woooooooooohoooooooooooooo! Finally have rounded up all of my Furthur tickets between presale early this week, TM presale this week, and on sale today. Reserved Friday & Sunday, GA Saturday.

Congrats Walk In Sunshine!!! Red Rocks is going to be awesome!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#32720 3 years, 2 months ago
I now have ga ducats to each RR show. Let the games begin!!! RMGDR tonight in Boulder. Good luck everyone. See you inside!
terrapin_blue
Junior Boarder

#32723 3 years, 2 months ago
I love reserved at red rocks. Before halfway up is the perfect sound and view. Although I was in row 60 last year (GA, couldn't find seats) and it still was in-fucking-credible, row 35 was a great view last year.

GA just is hard to find seats if you don't get there early and stake out a spot. And I love chillin' in lot, so one night I still may camp and get a row 6-20 seat as the reserved can still be used anywhere, just guarantees you a seat.

I'm fairly sure the first 5 rows are VIP, also.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32728 3 years, 2 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
perry wrote:
Stick with the reserved. Getting rows 1-15 requires hours of waiting in line and in the venue. Now if you have friends doing the waiting, that's a whole different thing!

Thanks thats what I thought. Any volunteers?

We had rows 7,4, + 5 last September. Doing it again. How many people are in your party? It will be part of your honeymoon present.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Stranger you are the kind of "deadhead" I was weaned with in the early 80's pre coma. There was a time folks believe it or not that you could answer the question "what i want to know, is are you kind? with an affirmative yes for 100% of the people in the crowd. EVERYONE was "on the same page er dose" and they were still playin theaters. If you ever needed anything all you had to do was ask.... people would give you the shirt off their back. I got a gazzilion stories in relation to this, it would take to long to type it here. Back to the question Stranger there are only 2 in our party and I can assure you a gigantic hug from a balding 46 yr old...er wait I meant to type a smokin hot WELL proportioned blonde LOL....
Shoot me an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it --while I know a few other east coasters headin out it would be nice to have a "crew" to hang out with so to speak. We will be wearing Just married shirts on night one that we are goin to make. Even for just night one that would be beyond cool and I'd be forever in your debt if you ever head east. Look forward to hearing from ya . "Strangers stoppin strangers, just to shake their hands, everybodys playin in the heart of gold band"
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32879 3 years, 2 months ago
Stranger ck your email....
terrapin_blue
Junior Boarder

#32882 3 years, 2 months ago
P.S. I'll be in row 34 on saturday(phil side) and sunday(middle), and 36 (middle) on friday. Look for a 20 or so kid dancin' his ass off, long curly hair in a ponytail usually. If anyone is around there say hey, we'll smoke and dance and sing.
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds