• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

So PUMPED for Red Rox presale tix in hand!

#32332 2 years, 10 months ago
Well between frontgate & todays KBCO presale will be stylin in reserved all 3 nights-- Night 1 row 37 Night 2 row 25 night 3 row 31................ no worries about waiting in line early ---gettin a beer and having to fight my way back to my "spot"--no sound issues at top of hill......................Honeymoon game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (row 25-60 are reserved) the rest is a free for all first come first served...Chillin like a villain till near showtime wohoooooooooooooooooooooo
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: So PUMPED for Red Rox presale tix in hand!

#32345 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Well between frontgate & todays KBCO presale will be stylin in reserved all 3 nights-- Night 1 row 37 Night 2 row 25 night 3 row 31................ no worries about waiting in line early ---gettin a beer and having to fight my way back to my "spot"--no sound issues at top of hill......................Honeymoon game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (row 25-60 are reserved) the rest is a free for all first come first served...Chillin like a villain till near showtime wohoooooooooooooooooooooo

I will be boarding that train tomorrow (hopefully). Hope to see you there for honeymoon beverages. Namaste.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#32371 2 years, 10 months ago
We'll be cheering ya from the 6th row
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#32390 2 years, 10 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:

No doubt. I could never understand why peeps want reserved at Red Rocks. Bring your tarp, wait in line all day and run like hell when the gates open and you're golden.

Worth the wait IMO. I don't want to be halfway up at Red Rocks.
All You Need
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32394 2 years, 10 months ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
Slewfoot wrote:

No doubt. I could never understand why peeps want reserved at Red Rocks. Bring your tarp, wait in line all day and run like hell when the gates open and you're golden.

Worth the wait IMO. I don't want to be halfway up at Red Rocks.

Well that sure sounds like alot of work for a 46yr ...I did my time in the madness... I know what they look like & the sound (if its like most venues) is alot better 20 or so rows back. All that said I may make my wayup there for at least night one LOL.. as far as pre show while you are in line I'll be chillin in the honeymoon suite w a gorgeous lady & with an in room hot tub.

WINNING!!!!

CYA there!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32395 2 years, 10 months ago
ok now ya got me thinkin.... RR vets step up please..my first trip there, on the bus since spring 81.....reserved or go GA??? Especially if you don't wanna spend more than an hour at most in line. I'm generally a fan of being about row 5-15 .... can anybody else chime in ( sat we are gonna definately be row 25) the other 2 hights we a have a pair of reserved row 37 Friday &row 31 Sunday. ( and a pair of GA for both nights) Appreciate any advice..thank you!
perry
Senior Boarder

#32404 2 years, 10 months ago
Stick with the reserved. Getting rows 1-15 requires hours of waiting in line and in the venue. Now if you have friends doing the waiting, that's a whole different thing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#32416 2 years, 10 months ago
Stick with reserved and service the hell out of your lady friend in the hotel all day. Some of us aren't as lucky as you hombre!
All You Need
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32421 2 years, 10 months ago
perry wrote:
Stick with the reserved. Getting rows 1-15 requires hours of waiting in line and in the venue. Now if you have friends doing the waiting, that's a whole different thing!

Thanks thats what I thought. Any volunteers?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#32423 2 years, 10 months ago
Irrenarzt wrote:
Stick with reserved and service the hell out of your lady friend in the hotel all day. Some of us aren't as lucky as you hombre!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best advice ever typed, Hope I have a lil energy left for the shows.... say hello if you see me..I'll be the guy walking slowly with a permanent smile on his face ..Lol for real.
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds