• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

Re: Catch Ratdogs from LA to R.R on the Golden Arrow

#323544 5 months, 3 weeks ago
As of now I'm not planning it but who knows. I wish but it's a lot of miles on the rig for 1 festival. Although the reviews from last year makes it sound like it's worth it.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#323551 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Well hell man, if that's all that's keeping you from it, fly in and we can figure out the rest from there
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, Strider1
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#323672 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Then I'd have to sleep in a tent. Hey Austin how was the big easy? When you coming to Ca?
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#323679 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Then I'd have to sleep in a tent. Hey Austin how was the big easy? When you coming to Ca?

I would counter by saying, that a roomy tent and a double decker queen size air mattress (the festival setup that I adopted last year), are far from uncomfortable, and if I put my easy-up over my tent, I can sleep till noon, without the tent becoming unbearably hot as soon as the sun comes up.

Wanee and jazz fest were a success, just wrapped up the second weekend of jazz fest, got to see lots of great bands and artists; in the past three weeks I've seen: the allman brothers, lynyrd skynyrd, Melvin seals &JGB, Chris Robinson, Santana, phish, Robert plant, Eric Clapton, Bruce springstine and the e street band, and John Fogerty.

Great way to start the festival season!

Hope all is well with you. And I'm going to be out at the end of the month to do the bottle rock festival in napa valley. Looking foward to it, I haven't been in the Bay Area since September, with no NYE this winter, I was deprived of my usual trip out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, Strider1
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#329533 4 months, 1 week ago
Seats on the Arrow are still available !!!!!
Don't miss your chance to tour in style.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#330188 4 months, 1 week ago
FYI Alex is offering seats to riders that only want to do parts of the tour.
16 More Days until LA Greek Theater !!!!!!!!!!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#330200 4 months, 1 week ago
Haha, Anthony, I quite like this new position you've taken as press and promotions manager of Golden Arrow enterprises LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1, DancingTurtle
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds