• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
HogBackHead
Junior Boarder

Re: Deadheads and Dope

#322910 4 months, 4 weeks ago
It's mildly interesting, to me at least, that non-heads think one must be stoned to enjoy this music. I suppose that is more what I'm after than whether or not someone wants to trip at shows.

Why do heads "get it" and what do we "get" that non-heads don't ?

Or is this just way too much about something that is just a force of nature and cannot be explained ? I don't know the answer.
Stonedbeetle
Junior Boarder

#322911 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I find this topic to be one of the hypocritical things about this scene. Its fairly obvious that whether you use or do not use, any permanent member of this community is tolerant. So if you choose to, I hope you do not feel judged by those who ask these types of questions, or do not use.

My own personal experiences: People post non stop on this board, and all the other "dead" boards and groups out there re: trips and weed and no one seems to blink an eye. I asked one question one time regarding seed mills, and I got hate mail for being a narc. Are you kidding me???

To the OP, I do not use, but I like to enjoy a few nice Ales in the lot before and during a show. And to me, there is no better smell than the lot of a show. That mix of weed, burritos, falafel, patchouli means home. If I could bottle that up I would.
Bound to cover just a little more ground . . .
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#322912 4 months, 4 weeks ago
The one thing I really do not tolerate is seeing pregnant mothers toking and pounding anything in their site with 4 rug rats clinging on to them. Call me intolerant but its bullshit.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
jk420
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoyin' the ride

#323066 4 months, 3 weeks ago
In the 80's, I loved to use psychadelics alot at shows and it certainly enhanced many a show. But of course as I got older I don't use them anymore. It was just the natural evolution for me, so no big deal and shows still are just as good for me. I've always thought using in moderation was cool. I still do love a good toke during the show, maybe a few beers, but I like to keep my wits about me. But to say that I need to be high during a show to enjoy it? My answer would be no, I could easily enjoy it sober and definitely have at many shows.

It's all about knowing what you can handle anad keeping it together. Nonone wants to be that guy, passed out on the floor at a show...or the dude vomiting at his feet.

Don't be that guy! LOL
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#323067 4 months, 3 weeks ago
newyawker wrote:
The one thing I really do not tolerate is seeing pregnant mothers toking and pounding anything in their site with 4 rug rats clinging on to them. Call me intolerant but its bullshit.

This coming from a Bruins fan??

LET THE TRASH TALK BEGIN!!!
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds