• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Any other folx on the N.Westcoast feelin left out?

#322633 4 months, 3 weeks ago
\"illuminaughty\" wrote:
I MEAN JESUS CHRIST DO REALLY HAVE TO GO TO MORMON COUNTRY TO GET A \\\"EVENING WITH\\\' RATDOG?
and VEGAS WITH THOSE WEED LAWS!(could make some doughthough, i hear the desserts dry year round)

FOR REAL ID GO FOR A RATDOG RUN AT SWEETWATER AT THIS POINT, its just im from KY and the Palace tickets were like 30 bucks, and th palace is AWSOME VENUE, not to say sweetwater isnt, its just 100 bucks a ticket i cant afford.
\\\\

MAKE YOU DEAL BOB, DO LIKE AN 12 SHOW RUN AT SWEETWATER(WITH REASONABLE TICKET PRICES) or do like Tom Waits did, only sell tickets at the door, and only 1 to a customer. keeps ticket prices down, and eliminates scalpers.

ANYWAY if you live in a
RATDOG DEPRIVED AREA SPEAK UP.
this is the \\\"why the fuck dont i get any good shows like the midwest\\\" thread.
i suppose they deserved dat good ratdog tour,beeen awhile for the ohio valley

What\'s up with both Bob & Phil\'s ticket prices, are the promoter and their manager that hard up for money? OUCH!!! I\'m going to pass on these guys unless they come down some. I mean I just paid $70 for two show of Tedeschi Trucks at the Brooklyn Bowl in Vegas which is cheaper then one of Phil\'s show at the same venue and Bobby with his announcement of his midwest tour with prices hovering around $70 to $85 per show. Not for me.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds