• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: See this to believe it !

#117994 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't get it, what did Bobby do that has made this guy so mad? Did Bob and the Dead create magic by playing such wonderful music? Is that bad? This guys book has a Native American dreamcatcher on it. So is a rain dance good, but not if bob Weir is doing it through llrain? There is magic in the bible and through Jesus Christ there are miracles made and created. I just don't get why this guy is so mad? And then he says what would Jerry do.....well, what do u think Jerry should do? What does this guy think Jerry should do? The story of Samson and Delilah is a magical story. Its a story that is of a miracle. They are side by side.

Magical things happen in the bible. Thats not satanistic!!?!

And then he says , but the grateful deads lyrics will definately be in the next testiment....cool...Shadowboxing the Apocolypse and Wandering the LanD !!! He also says the subculture will survive the Apocolypse....if its satanic music, why would it survive?

weird

But it would not make me tremble, to see ten thousand fall.
volare
Senior Boarder

#117996 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:

And then he says , but the grateful deads lyrics will definately be in the next testiment....cool...Shadowboxing the Apocolypse and Wandering the LanD !!! He also says the subculture will survive the Apocolypse....if its satanic music, why would it survive?

because Bob is going to trick the Devil, just like Solomon did....aren't you paying attention????
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#118003 2 years, 8 months ago
WAY TOO MUCH ACID is the only reasonable explanation for this obviously mentally unbalanced individual. He rambles and does not make too much sense. More sad than humorous.

By the way, when will the post apocalyptic Bible be on Kindle?

8 WEEKS TO MY NEXT SHOW !!

KING SOLOMONS MARBLES BREAKOUT !!

WWHHOOOOOOOOO !!!!!
-- smell every flower --
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#118007 2 years, 8 months ago
volare wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:

because Bob is going to trick the Devil, just like Solomon did....aren't you paying attention????

It's soooo obvious.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#118011 2 years, 8 months ago
oh yeah right.
I sure don't know what im going 4, but im gunna go for it, it 4 sure !!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#118017 2 years, 8 months ago
Bakes wrote:
volare wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:

It's soooo obvious.

Its so obvious? sorry Bakes, i was overloaded with shock from what this guy was saying, and it was alot.
And i saw this thread months ago too....and still tried to pay close attention to all the things he says. Native Americans are not satanic , just sayin.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds