• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Well.....

#33051 3 years, 4 months ago
i had a feeling it was BS my friend was a nice lanlord and she couldnt get rid of her tenants for shit wound up selling the house
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#33054 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i had a feeling it was BS my friend was a nice lanlord and she couldnt get rid of her tenants for shit wound up selling the house

I hope this is true, but i guess we'll see in a couple days. Fuck'n tweaker childmolestor landlord(6 of my neighbors are registered sex offenders).I think no matter what were movin on. My moms friend is gonna let us all stay at there house in the garage, which is good so my dog&cat wont be stuck in a car. They're gonna let us crash for a couple weeks, until we can find a cheap place to stay. Hopefully somewhere with a couple fugggin trees. This deserts harshing my mellow. Bad vibrations.
Sooo looks like change in my future. Hopefully its good change.

P.S. After i leave ima post my landlords phone # & everyone should call that dude up n fuck with him. Can anybody do an impression of animals having sex? What would a giraffe and a manatee sound like while fucking??...

P.P.S. FAWWk. I gotta go home now. No more posts tday. poop. Did someone say that taco bell has wifi...if so this is strange, but useful. I cant imagine people on laptops at tacobell......thats like mud wrestling at the disco........well, its not like that at all. But........
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#33099 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I hope this is true, but i guess we'll see in a couple days. Fuck'n tweaker childmolestor landlord(6 of my neighbors are registered sex offenders).I think no matter what were movin on. My moms friend is gonna let us all stay at there house in the garage, which is good so my dog&cat wont be stuck in a car. They're gonna let us crash for a couple weeks, until we can find a cheap place to stay. Hopefully somewhere with a couple fugggin trees. This deserts harshing my mellow. Bad vibrations.
Sooo looks like change in my future. Hopefully its good change.

P.S. After i leave ima post my landlords phone # & everyone should call that dude up n fuck with him. Can anybody do an impression of animals having sex? What would a giraffe and a manatee sound like while fucking??...

P.P.S. FAWWk. I gotta go home now. No more posts tday. poop. Did someone say that taco bell has wifi...if so this is strange, but useful. I cant imagine people on laptops at tacobell......thats like mud wrestling at the disco........well, its not like that at all. But........

haha throw me his number and ill have some fun.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#33102 3 years, 4 months ago
just to clarify i wasnt saying you were full of BS the situation was your "landlord " is trying to pull is.hope it works out for ya kid."that which doesnt kill us makes us stronger"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds