She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

Re: Well.....

#32312 3 years, 1 month ago
Good luck 420, you and your fam are in my thoughts and prayers.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#32918 3 years, 1 month ago
DH any updates, We are all concerned. Did you get more grace time before you have to be out?
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#32923 3 years, 1 month ago
in NY its hard as heck to get thrown out the tenents have so many rights you should really find out the law
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#32964 3 years, 1 month ago
Ay friendos. =-) Just thought I'd check in while i have the opportunity. My internet got shutoff today, so i came to a friends house to use her wifi. Tried to talk to my landlord but had no success in convincing him to change his mind. Ive got to be out by the day after t'morrow. Not quite sure what our plans are, but Im sure we'll figure out sumtin. Probly not gonna be online much, so everyones gonna have to up there crazy quota to fill the gap. lol Think'n bout liberating a platypus and letting it massacre my landlords face with its massive quadruple barbed penis from hell.....or heaven. Depends on what floats your boat. hehehe. Annnnywho I love you all. See ya freaks in.....well, sometime. Not sure when. =-) Ill hit up a starbucks sometime to use my computer.

P.S.......................poop...=-)

Thnx everyone for caring. =-)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32965 3 years, 1 month ago
Sick that platypus on his ass. Take care bud. Taco bell has wife too.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32976 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Sick that platypus on his ass. Take care bud. Taco bell has wife too.

Don't be another casualty. Stay safe. Change your underwear, brush your teeth and don't stay out past midnight.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#32980 3 years, 1 month ago
Thinking of you DH. Stay safe and things will look up soon.

And in case you didn't know, LOOK the platypus has venom!! It "is restricted to the male and externally consists of a pair of movable calcaneus spurs on each hind-limb." www.kingsnake.com/toxinology/old/mammals/platypus.html

It would make that shitty landlord of yours hurt a lot and get numb and stuff.
Chris Smith
Fresh Boarder

#32990 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey, they can’t remove you from your dwelling in 3 days. I spent many years doing property management in southern California. One thing I learned is that it is almost impossible to evict a tenant. You have waaaaay more rights to the dwelling than even the owner does. The 3 day notice that you got was probably a perform or quit notice. It is served for excessive noise or continued violations of community rules and regs. Just go talk to the office or the landlord or whomever and work it out. These notices are written in a way to scare the tenant into thinking that they have to move in 3 days. They are normally served at the end of the day on a Friday. the reason for this is to make the person think they have to move and then since the community manager offices are normally closed on the weekend the tenant won’t have anyone to clarify what the notice really means. This is a way for the landlord to trick you into voluntarily clearing out the premises and then voluntarily turning in your keys and giving the possession of the domicile back to the property management team. This tactic is used because the landlord knows how hard it is to actually evict someone. The eviction process takes months and they need an actual county Sherriff to come out and post a notice of eviction before they can even begin the process. Contact your local California Fair Housing office and tell them what is going on. Don’t stress my brother, it will be ok. Share the news with your family you will be fine. Don’t let the man push you around, know your rights. I wish the best to you and your family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32996 3 years, 1 month ago
I wish you the best, my man, don't know what kind of sick twisted shit you and your family have been doing in your home, but it is time to move on, the smell of decaying bodies can only be disguised for so long.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds