• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Well.....

#32186 3 years, 4 months ago
Super bummed. We just got a three day notice. So in 3 days me, my mom, and my dog&cat will be gettin das boot from our pad. Oh well i guess thats life. Jus postin to say i wont be on much after the nex couple days. Were gonna be livin out our car for a while til we can find a new dwelling. Soooo, yeah. Tata for now i guess.. latr fellow forumpeoples. =-)
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7141
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Well.....

#32188 3 years, 4 months ago
they can't kick you out with only three days notice !
call the cops , the local news channel , put up signs that the landlord is a slumlord asshole, whatever it takes to attract attention.
if you haven't recieved an eviction notice yet the soonest they can kick you out is 90 days.
don't lay down and take shit like that, make some noise !
I don't know what state you're in but find out the # for your local renters association. complain loudly !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by the highway terror.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1844

Re: Well.....

#32189 3 years, 4 months ago
Dang, that sucks!

I was houseless not so very long ago, but at least we had a bus.

Keep the faith.

Let us know how you fare.

This place won't be the same without you Platypus!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Well.....

#32190 3 years, 4 months ago
Bummer dude. Who's balls are we gonna bust now? Sorry to be thinking about myself at a time like this lol. Y'all out of work or something? I wish I could help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Well.....

#32195 3 years, 4 months ago
Thnx people. I jus looked it up for the california evictions blablablacrap and the only way they can do a 3 day eviction is failure to pay rent. So i should legally have at least 30 days, but iono. We'll see. If all else fails and i end up homeless, im bound to break my vow of nonviolence and break my landlords kneecaps with a hammer. lol. Jk. .....not really, im serious.lol hahahaha
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Well.....

#32197 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Thnx people. I jus looked it up for the california evictions blablablacrap and the only way they can do a 3 day eviction is failure to pay rent. So i should legally have at least 30 days, but iono. We'll see. If all else fails and i end up homeless, im bound to break my vow of nonviolence and break my landlords kneecaps with a hammer. lol. Jk. .....not really, im serious.lol hahahaha

well you wouldn't be homeless anymore.you would have a nice hard bed at the county jail and a new cellmate nicknamed meat.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Well.....

#32199 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Thnx people. I jus looked it up for the california evictions blablablacrap and the only way they can do a 3 day eviction is failure to pay rent. So i should legally have at least 30 days, but iono. We'll see. If all else fails and i end up homeless, im bound to break my vow of nonviolence and break my landlords kneecaps with a hammer. lol. Jk. .....not really, im serious.lol hahahaha

well you wouldn't be homeless anymore.you would have a nice hard bed at the county jail and a new cellmate nicknamed meat.



Naaaawwwww, id make it look self inflicted.....Like....he busted up his own kneecaps....because he looked in the mirrror...and couldnt take being that ugly anymore...ya, that would work. lol
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Well.....

#32201 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Thnx people. I jus looked it up for the california evictions blablablacrap and the only way they can do a 3 day eviction is failure to pay rent. So i should legally have at least 30 days, but iono. We'll see. If all else fails and i end up homeless, im bound to break my vow of nonviolence and break my landlords kneecaps with a hammer. lol. Jk. .....not really, im serious.lol hahahaha

well you wouldn't be homeless anymore.you would have a nice hard bed at the county jail and a new cellmate nicknamed meat.



Naaaawwwww, id make it look self inflicted.....Like....he busted up his own kneecaps....because he looked in the mirrror...and couldnt take being that ugly anymore...ya, that would work. lol

kinda like my older brother grabbing my wrists and punching me in the face with my own fists? "Stop hitting yourself in the knee with that hammer dude"
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7141
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Well.....

#32202 3 years, 4 months ago
"meat"......


bwwwwwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

zinger of the day
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: Well.....

#32204 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, don't you have any grandparents or other family you can chill with til u find a place?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds