• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: inspiration

#32353 2 years, 10 months ago
its his reinterpitation of the song,i think hes doing it the way he feels good doing it,not trying to be jerry but himself.if you want it to sound like the "old days" invent a time machine or see DSO.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#32361 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
its his reinterpitation of the song,i think hes doing it the way he feels good doing it,not trying to be jerry but himself.if you want it to sound like the "old days" invent a time machine or see DSO.

I'm all for changing things up and them doing things differently, thats one of the things I love about Furthur. However, in this case I have to agree with the OP. Terrapin is a gem for this band, but Bobby throws off the whole flow of the song with the Inspiration verse. Such a buzzkill, really horrible
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#32362 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
he's always been a little off on timing to me, but it gives his own take on a song.

Exactly. It's what makes Bob Weir, well, Bob Weir.
Without love day to day insanity's king
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#32446 2 years, 10 months ago
you guys crack me up.paly it this way why dont you play here etc etc.be glad you get anything and be happy for that
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, Abba
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#32456 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
you guys crack me up.paly it this way why dont you play here etc etc.be glad you get anything and be happy for that

I'm beyond happy with Furthur, I still like discuss what I like, what I don't, etc...You don't have any opions on anything Furthur? You must be pretty interesting??
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#32465 2 years, 10 months ago
As someone who has been deeply and passionately in love with Bob for years, please don't feel like i'm hating on him when I say that I too have to agree that he does make it a pretty darn painful moment in what I'd like to still have as my all-time favorite part of my all-time favorite song...
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32470 2 years, 10 months ago
OtherOne wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I'm beyond happy with Furthur, I still like discuss what I like, what I don't, etc...You don't have any opions on anything Furthur? You must be pretty interesting??

oh no you didn't.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#32475 2 years, 10 months ago
i know right? id respond but I'm too tired of dealing with stupidity today i filled up my quota already with morons,maybe tomorrow (and you smited me too coward)
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32486 2 years, 10 months ago
At the risk of repeating myself, did I already say I've seen it and I liked it. I would like to see john sing it too. I would be happy either way. But stop hating on bob, he's a fucking rock star ok?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32488 2 years, 10 months ago
Bob is a fucking rock star, isn't he? That sums it up for me. Case closed.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds