• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

thanks gdtstoo

#31646 3 years, 4 months ago
Just got my simpsonville tix. FL2, row a. The rest should arrive shortly. Already have a pair of orchestra pits for st. augustine.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: thanks gdtstoo

#31650 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Just got my simpsonville tix. FL2, row a. The rest should arrive shortly. Already have a pair of orchestra pits for st. augustine.

very nice. hope you have a great time.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31664 3 years, 4 months ago
Im so spoiled the last few years. I either get tickets up front or get GA tickets and go right to the front row. Its crazy. Even my lesser tix have been great, just not front center. My wife thinks im some sort of wizard! We laugh about it all the time. But now that im spoiled, its hard to accept anything less. The streak must continue.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#31665 3 years, 4 months ago
good for you keith enjoy it, not looking positive on the swing down south...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#31666 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im so spoiled the last few years. I either get tickets up front or get GA tickets and go right to the front row. Its crazy. Even my lesser tix have been great, just not front center. My wife thinks im some sort of wizard! We laugh about it all the time. But now that im spoiled, its hard to accept anything less. The streak must continue.

my wife and I always sit up close now. We got spoiled one year back in the 90s when Buffett was at Buckeye Lake, we got 2nd row, ever since then nothing is the same.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31668 3 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
good for you keith enjoy it, not looking positive on the swing down south...

Thanks. Gotta get as many as we can while its here. Raleigh, Simpson, st. Aug, atlanta. Gonna be some heavy driving 4 days in a row but its all good. Can't wait.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds