• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Scene is TRASH

#32496 3 years, 2 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Regarding the 'Furthur Scene', what happened to the Shoreline parking lot?? The police presence was obnoxious .. out of hand .. ridiculous .. I always regarded Shoreline parking lot as the best of any where I have been .. so that part was a disappointment after a long road trip out to Mnt View ... Can't wait for Red Rocks

Red rocks parking lot were utopia for me. No hassle at all. Do as you like and do it peacefully. Just a great place to party.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by neverstop66.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#32611 3 years, 2 months ago
Grateful fredhead wrote:
All i want is to be able to see shows with people who claim kindness , but half the time it the high school hallways all over again.
That just sucks cause some of us are just trying to find our way and it goes a little better when there are some kind folks along the way

I agree with you a hundred an ten percent man, hope you make it out to the West Coast tour cause we can use all the positive vibes we can get out here man! Amazing at how cliquish the scene is at times, especially the ones who won't even look you in the eyes because you weren't lucky enough to see Jerry back in the day
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grateful fredhead
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#32612 3 years, 2 months ago
[i]quote="intothesun" post=31877]aahh, just bring your own light to the show. I know what you mean, theres alot of people who think that being some kind of show off hard core asshole is giving them some kind of high status in the family - when any idiot knows that we are all equal. Oh, and if they "got thier wings" lookout, they are the shit! lol i cant stand those wanna b youngsters they got it all wrong.

I was at the tower with my neighbor this spring. He used to follow the dead back in the 80's and sell Jagermiester shots out of a cooler on his skateboard. He's like 45 now. I'm 32. When jerry checked out, i was only 15 . luckily, I saw him 1 time at the spectrum 10 07 94 (last time, dew, twbs, drums, corinna!$) But anyway....we were at the tower and my friend looks like any normal looking 45 year old. Jeans, sneakers and a shirt. Some stupid fucking girl walks up to him and tries to jedi mind trick him by saying, hey ya know what song this is.??..like she was testing him to see if he was a real head or just some guy trying to fit in. Even if he was just some guy or a newcomer to the scene, who cares, he was having fun!! Point is, this dumb-ass girl thought she was cooler than him cause she smelled like roses and champa and new the title of every song and she had a "hottie" set up for the night at a howard johnson with her travlin buddies. and my friend had seen jerry like over 50 times as a kid and would have never tried to intimidate someone even if it was thier first show. He was dancin to jerry and the dead when this girl was still learning to poop on the potty!! lol

Some of these kids are so damn mad they missed out on jerry, they want to be "family" so bad they miss the whole simple jist of it all.. JUST BE KIND!!! if you aint bein kind, you aint being a deadhead or a "wook". Chewy would expect more from his fellow wooks - chewy wasnt a dick. jerry wasnt a dick. and brent wasnt a dick at all. UNQUOTE

Yassss Yasss Yasss! JUST BE KIND! I had a similar problem at Furthur Fest when a guy in his mid 30's came up to me and asked which song they were noodling into, I was so friggin faced It was hard enough to remember where i was at times but I knew it was Uncle John and said so, he laughed at me an said that i had no idea what I was talking about an began to tell me how he'd been in the scene for so an so many years and......then they broke into Uncle Johns Band! He gave me such a dirty look it almost killed my vibes then he rudely "told" me to pack him a bowl.
Whoa oh what i want to know-oh....
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by iamthedoor.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#32620 3 years, 2 months ago
Deuchbags with personality disorders who can't handle their drugs and or alcohol.
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#32630 3 years, 2 months ago
RFK stadium 93. I made friends with my seat mates. and we are playing the call the song first game..

I heard two strums from bobby and said.. Brown Eyed Women!! boom there it was.

my seatmates were amazed haha.. it was fun.
that was the show where I finally understood Picasso Moon.. I had previously not been a fan, but that day I learned to love it.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#32640 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Grateful fredhead wrote:
All i want is to be able to see shows with people who claim kindness , but half the time it the high school hallways all over again.
That just sucks cause some of us are just trying to find our way and it goes a little better when there are some kind folks along the way

I agree with you a hundred an ten percent man, hope you make it out to the West Coast tour cause we can use all the positive vibes we can get out here man! Amazing at how cliquish the scene is at times, especially the ones who won't even look you in the eyes because you weren't lucky enough to see Jerry back in the day

Thank you for your kind words . I am trying to figure out a way out to the west one of these days ... i would love a red rocks run .
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#32654 3 years, 2 months ago
well some people do risk there lifes or alot of years out of it for moving work. So i dont think theres anything wrong with makin sure someone isnt a undercover. safety first. always bro

btw i know like ten older cats that are regulars at shows that are always accoused of bein UC. its pretty funny because two of them have been to fifty plus jerry shows lol.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Smiley from Texas.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

#32696 3 years, 2 months ago
SadPhil wrote:
What a sad Phil he must be.

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls_2011-06-10-9.jpg
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#33695 3 years, 2 months ago