• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Scene is TRASH

#31954 3 years, 4 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
we come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life. thats the beauty of the shows man is that for a few nights we all come together and throw all the bull shit out the windows and let it all hang out.

and Wings are usually givin to you when you earn them. A real close friend of mine Winged me after doing two tours with him and he got me the Terrapin wings because they represent good deeds done. And i dont think there is anything wrong with calling the people i travel from show to show with from state to state with from country to country with my family. We all take care of eachother and anyone in need and we all came together because of the shows and thats what keeps bringing us back.

I actually had a life changing experience at my first show in denver 09 when i realized that the way people where treating eachother like family and acting totally kind and being nice humans and it was all just because its the right thing to do. I knew right then after the show on the lot that there aint no place id rather be........ so baby wont you carry meeeeeeee

And ive been at the shows ever since : ) Good day folks and btw Phil looks like the happiest person on earth when he plays. do you maybe need glasses kid?

Couldn't have said it better myself man, Met up with DH for the 420 sesh but didnt see anyone else would love to meet up with you an match some Full Melt, you makin it to the Greek in Oct. ?
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#31971 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree. Phil is very happy when he plays and I love it. Yea Phil
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#31972 3 years, 4 months ago
in atlanta.. the lot was small.. I met nothing but good people.
I had long hair for over a decade and now. .u see I look almost military..

but u know. I have not had any bad experience since I cut it. The only difference is..
I am not asked for drugs anymore. which is nice since I don't sling illegal anything.

I think in certain areas of the country the scene could be trash for sure
The North East is probably the worst..

no offense.. Big cities are just what they are.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#31986 3 years, 4 months ago
keith---you took the words right out of my mouth

smiley---keiths point was the one i was trying to drive home---i guess i just always agreed with the bands view on the ticketless situation---lets celebrate our differences this summer and share the common bond of the music--your views and points have been acknowledged, you are the first person who has ever had any counterpoints to that argument
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
Gr8tfulEd
Junior Boarder

#31997 3 years, 4 months ago
SadPhil wrote:
What a sad Phil he must be.

Yes, the Furthur scene is trash:
Totally
Ripping
Awesome
So
Happy!
... but I have a feeling that isn't what you meant. Personally, I like the smaller scene, so please, don't come. Thanks!
intothesun
Visitor

#32022 3 years, 4 months ago
lol...yeah stay home complainers. wa wa wah.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32236 3 years, 4 months ago
got me thinking, the music should come first. Lately, it hasn't. I've kinda fallen off the wagon and it's just an excuse to go get f-ed up for me. Don't know why I'm admitting this, but I guess it burns on your soul when you know what you're doing has nothing to do with why you got involved with the music in the first place. I attend shows regularly, haven't been able to travel like I want to but I've still seen some damn good shows. It's easy for me to get caught up in the scene cause you know I sometimes feel like a kid in a candystore and this is my playground, but personally, I need to slow down or I'll end up in the same mess I was years ago and it wasn't good for anyone involved.

written without editing it so I don't know if it made any sense
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#32244 3 years, 4 months ago
So slooooow down....dude.....

Take care of yourself!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#32368 3 years, 4 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
So slooooow down....dude.....

Take care of yourself!

I am. I was just slow to get around to slowing down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
sneakyjack
Junior Boarder

#32372 3 years, 4 months ago
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds