• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Forum March Madness 2014!!

#317974 5 months ago
Well, there are 2 games and 4 teams left to play before we get to the Final Four. I'll give you one guess who two of those teams are today....

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO GREEN!!!!!!

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#317994 5 months ago
Stupid freaking Huskies.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#318023 5 months ago
The Final Four has been determined, and there's not a Michigan team in there, darn it! But I'm sure the Florida, Kentucky, Connecticut and Wisconsin fans are all very excited.

As for the pool, currently all alone in first place is gvanman, followed by 66slim in second and, I'm guessing, a very excited DeadInKentucky in third (darn your Wildcats!! ) . However, there are 3 games to go, so we'll see how it all shakes out after next week's games. Good luck to everyone!
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#318027 5 months ago
How cool would have it been to have 2 Michigan teams in the F-4! How cool to have even 1 in the Final 4
Sorry to see Dayton fall to FL. The Flyers just didn't look like they were on their game. Still a great effort .

Got sidetracked with the NCAA hockey tournament. That's a good watch as well .
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#318066 5 months ago
Well thanks to the michigan teams losses I still have a shot. Looks like I will be rooting for Florida to win the first game and Kentucky to not win and then Florida to lose the final round. Sorry to my neighbors in Kentucky but i want bragging rights. LOL.
And leave it on!
Last Edit: 5 months ago by 66slim.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#318075 5 months ago
I don't think I'll last. Picked Michigan St to win it all and I'm sure when it all shakes out, I'll drop like a rock.
perry
Senior Boarder

#319482 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Hmm. If CT wins, I can go from worst to first!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#319514 4 months, 4 weeks ago
perry wrote:
Hmm. If CT wins, I can go from worst to first!

Either you or DeadinKentucky are going to look like an absolute genius tomorrow night! A 7 seed going against an 8 seed sure shows what an upset-filled tournament this has been. Good luck to you both!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#319615 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Who would have ever thought that 7th seeded Connecticut would have come out on top as National Champions?! I'll tell you who would have thought of that: our

2014 FURTHUR FORUM MARCH MADNESS CHAMPION

PERRY!!!!

That was an impressive call on the finals, Perry, you really earned this one!! In addition to all the honor, glory and bragging rights, I'll get a hold of you to see if we can add some music to that. Congratulations on an amazing worst-to-first championship run!!

That's all they wrote for the 2013-14 NCAA basketball season. Thanks to everyone who played in this year's pool! See you next year for some more Madness. Now it's time to watch some baseball, enjoy the summer weather and wait for the start of football season.
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#319635 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Congratulations to Perry!!!
And leave it on!
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds