• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

Re: Furthur Forum March Madness 2014!!

#316793 4 months, 1 week ago
I'm comin out of the woodwork to join the pool! I won it a couple years back (a broken clock is right 2x a day) and hope to at least challenge the field.

I say it every year but this year seems much more difficult to handicap than ever.

Thanks to Sunshine Sue for gettin things goin ~ It's been a long time my dear I hope all is well in your world!

This is my favorite time of the year
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#316801 4 months, 1 week ago
teafortexas wrote:
I'm comin out of the woodwork to join the pool! I won it a couple years back (a broken clock is right 2x a day) and hope to at least challenge the field.

I say it every year but this year seems much more difficult to handicap than ever.

Thanks to Sunshine Sue for gettin things goin ~ It's been a long time my dear I hope all is well in your world!

This is my favorite time of the year

Uh oh, the tough competition is coming out!! I thought I said no Tar Heels in this game??!! It's good to have you back anyway!

Just over 24 hours until the first tip-off, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MADNESS TO START!!!!!
Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teafortexas
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#316811 4 months, 1 week ago
Hi
Can somebody please tell me how to log on to do this. I followed the link and could not figure it out.
Thanks!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#316815 4 months, 1 week ago
I'm in with the perfect bracket.
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#316818 4 months, 1 week ago
gvanman wrote:
I'm in with the perfect bracket.

Cool Man! Hey - When you collect your 1B, how about chipping off a little to upgrade this board? The FFF thanks you in advance.

Also - Something tells me your perfect brackett would be able to help make sure the 50th Anniversary happened without a hitch. They may even agree to do 1 show on your private island...er....I mean country.

I just PM'ed you for the answer key. You have my word that only you and I will be the only ones who know.
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#316824 4 months, 1 week ago
Wouldn't that be really sweet. I guess the chance of picking the perfect bracket are as remote as winning the lottery but that's why I buy 1 ticket a week. Ya never know. And as of today, my bracket is still perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#316826 4 months, 1 week ago
I know I just jinxed myself for the worst bracket ever.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#316830 4 months, 1 week ago
gvanman wrote:
I know I just jinxed myself for the worst bracket ever.

don't be so hard on yourself, I haven't entered my bracket yet
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#316840 4 months, 1 week ago
pink11 wrote:
Hi
Can somebody please tell me how to log on to do this. I followed the link and could not figure it out.
Thanks!

I sent you a PM about it!

FYI, you do need to have an active Yahoo account (not email, just the basic Yahoo registration) in order to register for the pool. A couple folks have run into that problem who haven't signed into Yahoo in over a year. So if you get a message about a deactivated account, you'll need to register for a new Yahoo account before you can enter a bracket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pink11
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#316890 4 months, 1 week ago
There's a little over an hour left to sign up and get those brackets in, so chug another cup of coffee and start clicking, folks!!

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pink11
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds